• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

American Idol

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Who is your favorite American Idol singer? Mine is no doubt, Adam Lambert. My favorite music is rock and he rocks at rock! He also sang Rolling Stones and Queen.

I think American Idol as a whole is a bit over-rated. I really don't "idolize" anyone who performs, and I actually find the whole process a bit boring. To answer your question, I don't have a favorite, and I probably never will.

Same as Mr. Ver go a go go go go go go go go go go go go. I hate that show. All they do is advertise basically coke and all this other crap, the crowd only votes for the people they think is hot Ex: Sanjaya. And I've figured out even after a season how the judges are going to be. Randy is in the middle in nice and not, paula is against simon, and simon is the mean guy. Simon being mean gets old after a while, it really does.

I recall making a thread on this already.....

But yes I do watch it every week. Danny Gokey is my favorite this season.

Adam Lambert has the best voice, but he is a little, ummm >.> . I laughed so Hard when I sang Ring of Fire.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I don´t watch the show on a regular basis anymore but there was one singer in the show I liked, believe his name was Bo Bice (looks strange but it was something similar) or something.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I've never seen American Idol, but sadly I sometimes had to see the Dutch version of Idols. Every winner of that show only has one single and then disappear forever. I can remember there was a world version of Idols where every idols winner of each country had to sing a song and people would vote which one was the world idol. We were last...of all countries >.>

Made_Of_Win

Hugh Jackman's Boxers
My vote goes all the way for Allison (the one with the red hair)

If she doesn't win, there's something wrong with America. Adam has a great voice as well but hers is much better and stronger.

Stella3000

Starlight
I'm a bit torn between Adam and Allison. I think I like Adam a bit better (maybe because he is so hawt. lol.), but I think Allison can actually sing maybe a bit better than he can? So sure Adam is good looking, but its a singing competition. So when it comes down to who can sing better I think maybe Allison should win. Then again Adam can really sing too, which makes it hard. Idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom