• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
It was weird how Kingpin was quiet during the block tho...

to my knowledge i was never blocked. I received a message saying i could pay you or refuse and if i refused I'd be blocked for the rest of the day. I responded to that message 3 hours later saying I'd pay. There are many things wrong with this insinuation.

1: I wasn't roleblocked to my knowledge
2: A roleblock wouldn't affect passive abilities, and so even if i was the kingpin I'd probably be able to continue posting
3: Even if i was roleblocked, it would have been at most for 3 hours. Kingpin has been posting like once a day on average. Him being silent for 3 hours is not implicitive of anything.

The degree to which you are reaching is almost comedic.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
to my knowledge i was never blocked. I received a message saying i could pay you or refuse and if i refused I'd be blocked for the rest of the day. I responded to that message 3 hours later saying I'd pay. There are many things wrong with this insinuation.

1: I wasn't roleblocked to my knowledge
2: A roleblock wouldn't affect passive abilities, and so even if i was the kingpin I'd probably be able to continue posting
3: Even if i was roleblocked, it would have been at most for 3 hours. Kingpin has been posting like once a day on average. Him being silent for 3 hours is not implicitive of anything.

The degree to which you are reaching is almost comedic.
I mean this is me we're talking about, so...

D

Deleted member 97076

you did make it public info. I had it in my head you were mafia Aligned. The fact you gave over the money so fast and with such a high amount means you either have a rich character or you stole from someone. What if Rag is the Kingpin? Or famous Movie Star Quentin Beck? Professor Curt Conners? I mean it was only like 1000 dollars to taxi over. A fee most of us could muster. Even my not so broke anymore ass.

In regards to the Bugle. I flip a switch. Its random. I could have just as easily shut off Oscorp or Fisk Industries or any of the other businesses. Maybe when Freddeh comes back from Fiji he can fit the bill. I swore Jameson was Century Club material...
Can you flip the switch back?
Does the 40k repair cost go to you?

UNVOTE;
VOTE: Storm

I am not entirely convinced Rag has town's best interest. but This is for the bugle. Look at rubik slaving away. How could you.

D

Deleted member 97076

Wouldnt it be funny if i were arrested or killed before the power came back on? I assume someone ekse has the ability to fix electrical stuff, right?
If you would die before giving power back, I'd like to see the world burn.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Can you flip the switch back?
Does the 40k repair cost go to you?

UNVOTE;
VOTE: Storm

I am not entirely convinced Rag has town's best interest. but This is for the bugle. Look at rubik slaving away. How could you.
I didnt choose the Bugle. I only chose to act. It could have targeted anywhere

D

Deleted member 97076

Well. now that you know your random target isn't Oscorp, fix it and try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom