• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

We're in the home stretch now. 7 roles left to fill. Just 7.

FYI, this is not one of those kinds of games where "if we go over, I'll just make another role on the spot to accommodate the extra player". 31 is really the cap. There are only 7 slots left. Those of you on the fence have been warned!

Chaos Mafia 8 has ended, and so we inch ever closer to this game. Instead of waiting for two games to end we now only wait for one. Zenon Does a Tea Party is being run right now on NGA, and since this game is sort of an (unofficial) crossover event between ZD and NGA, we are waiting for that game to end too. But in the meantime, I will start to create the game thread so y'all can have a chance to familiarize yourself with the rules and plot. HYPE!! :party:

Last edited:
I'm starting to worry that Zenon's Tea Party may take too long to finish... :eyes:

I would hate to see interest peter (pun intended) out because I didn't start this thing while the hype was high. And since we've not had a new sign-up in about a week, I think we may have hit the game's critical mass.

Show of hands, who all is in favor of me starting this thing without waiting for the game on NGA to end first?

And I guess, also, is anyone counting on it not starting till the game on NGA ends?

It's literally been years since I've played. I've no objection to waiting, nor would I object to starting.
If I had to pick one, I'd likely aim towards waiting, as I expect having the expected number of players for this game will maximize the enjoyment (or chaos).

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I'm starting to worry that Zenon's Tea Party may take too long to finish... :eyes:

I would hate to see interest peter (pun intended) out because I didn't start this thing while the hype was high. And since we've not had a new sign-up in about a week, I think we may have hit the game's critical mass.

Show of hands, who all is in favor of me starting this thing without waiting for the game on NGA to end first?

And I guess, also, is anyone counting on it not starting till the game on NGA ends?
I'm fine with it I multiple tab 10 games at a time anyways

Speaking as someone currently in the NGA game, I struggle to play multiple games at the same time in any form, so my personal inclination would veer to starting later. o.o I can't speak for how much of a difference in activity might result for other players, but I know mine would likely suffer, in comparison to if I was only playing a single game. On the other hand, objectively speaking, I think your suggestions are valid and it might be best for this game at large if it started earlier. I wouldn't mind if it did!! :pp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom