• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amalgamation of Anime Atrocities - Traps vs Girls Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

I get that, certainly. I admit I've been gripped by a fit of apathy lately although I have been busy as well with school-related things. This being said, I do have two suspicions, which I'll get to after responding to some points here.
All good, just checking in.
anime sucks
Do your job and post a vote count you lazy bum.

@Pendio Maybe you already said it but I don't think I see it so do you have anything to comment on my accusations of you seed planting with funnier?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I don't understand why you haven't voted yet, apparently you're suspicious of me, but there's little more than an hour left and you haven't decided yet?
There's no need to vote. No matter who I decided to go for, the outcome would be the same. If that makes me seem suspicious then so be it, but I'm not going to contribute to a starting lynch that has a higher chance of being bad without good reason to. If I was scum then I'd try to create an alternative lynch or blend in on the No Lynch wagon.

funnier6

Courage~
There's no need to vote. No matter who I decided to go for, the outcome would be the same. If that makes me seem suspicious then so be it, but I'm not going to contribute to a starting lynch that has a higher chance of being bad without good reason to. If I was scum then I'd try to create an alternative lynch or blend in on the No Lynch wagon.

It would be a lot easier to read you if you voted.

We're getting into that last part of the day where manic things happen so I'd rather everyone have a position now and not wait and change their mind at the last second.

Tomorrow I'll be trying to get everyone to make a reads list, hopefully we'll have lots of good information by then.

D

Deleted member 14134

kuro - 4 (feenie, mellow, pendio, minish)
pendio - 2 (funnier, kuro)
funnier - 1 (bok)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (deku)
Musicfan - 1 (Mido)

no lynch - 2 (lilac, music)

Not Voting - 2 (karu, emiya)

D

Deleted member 14134

Based on what you said earlier I think you would rather vote funnier instead of Kuro or Pendio? I don't see why you don't vote anyways, you seem rather neutral right now.

Mido

Version 1
I think it's pretty late in the day to be starting a new wagon when everyone agrees the ones we have now will give good information.

Unless you think there's good information from a music lynch?

In terms of others' alignments, I'm not too sure. I will say that it is unlikely MF and Lilac are both scum if both decided to jump to a no-lynch. It would draw too much attention in the sense that both took the absolute same stance. Beyond that, I'm just observing behavior I find suspect, regardless of what that behavior says about other players at this time.

All good, just checking in.

:sword: (It's times like these I miss the :yes: emote.)

D

Deleted member 14134

Well, looks like kuros getting lynched and I said I'd change my vote if nothing came of the funnier wagon so.

unvote
Vote: Kuro

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It would be a lot easier to read you if you voted.

We're getting into that last part of the day where manic things happen so I'd rather everyone have a position now and not wait and change their mind at the last second.

Tomorrow I'll be trying to get everyone to make a reads list, hopefully we'll have lots of good information by then.
My mind isn't going to change unless something drastic happens. But if I had my way then it probably would've been you.

Based on what you said earlier I think you would rather vote funnier instead of Kuro or Pendio? I don't see why you don't vote anyways, you seem rather neutral right now.
And if I did vote for funnier, what would it change? The Mafia could use that as an opportunity to tie up the votes since the Day is approaching its end, and that's not something I'm going to risk. I won't let them have the upper hand on the very first Day. That's all there is to it.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Will post a real scene later but for now

Kuro was vt

Pls send actions etc

Jamie

extending the night for a day for reasons

D

Deleted member 14134

extending the night for a day for reasons
tenor.gif

Jamie

Sorry it's taken so long, I was really busy and then I got caught up in doing things and im a piece of **** etc so without further ado

Ara ara~~~~ let's start with the end of the day, shall we?

All of the anime characters got together to discuss who a possible girl might be.

They searched everyone's room for possible hints, and inside Kuros they found....tampons!!! DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!!!!

"Kuro, what are these for??? Traps don't need tampons!" one anime character shouted.

"No, I swear, it's not what it looks like! When I see girls I get a nose bleed, and those are to absorb the blood!" Kuro pleaded.

But no one listened, and they chopped Kuro's cute little head off.

877d34ef24.png

Kuro was Riki Naoe from Little Busters!, a Beautiful Trap.

Next time, Kuro, use a tissue.

Now for the night scene, 2 in one ^___^

Two dead bodies were found. One had beautiful, long black hair.

"This must be a girl!" one of the anime characters declared. "Her hair is much too nice and silky smooth to be a trap!"

However, when the dead person's shirt was removed...they found out he was completely flat!

3e8b08014c.png

DekuNut was Haku from Naruto, a Beautiful Trap.

The other body looked quite a bit like a boy! Short hair, large muscles...this one had to be a trap, right?

Wrong.

When they pulled down the dead character's pants...they saw something that caused nosebleeds everywhere! Soon, everyone's noses were filled with tampons.

76ebbc90d5.png

funnier6 was Casca from Berserk, an Ambiguously-Gendered Girl (1-Shot Bus Driver)

Kuro has replaced Feenie

Alive:
1. @Bok of the Wild
2. @Mellow Ezlo
3. @musicfan
4. @Minish_Link
5. @EMIYA Shirou
6. @karu
7. @Pendio
8. @Lilac
9. @Mido
10. Feenie@Kuro

Dead:
1. Kuro#1
2. DekuNut
3. funnier6

@DekuNut @funnier6

The day ends on September 30th at 9PM EST

Mido

Version 1
I'd just forgotten how legendary of a trap Haku was. :oops:

Anyways, onto official business.

@musicfan I'd like to hear a bit more on your reasons for your no lynch push from yesterday, more related to the initial questions I had in my earliest post on the matter.

And:

@Bok of the Wild do your thoughts on Pendio remain the same in light of funnier's flip?

D

Deleted member 14134

TTTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer

TTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver

TTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer

TTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia JOAT (Roleblock, Ninja Kill, Strongman Kill)

TTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia JOAT, Serial Killer

TT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT

T = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT, Serial Killer

0 Ts = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT

Just going to post this here. This doesn't narrow down much though since most setups seem to have a bus driver. @Mido let me re-read and collect my thoughts, with the delay some stuff has slipped my mind but I'll get to you soonish/tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom