• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amalgamation of Anime Atrocities - Traps vs Girls Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

karu

Panamaniac
Wolf/wolf.
And wolf means mafia in this case.
Ahhhh thanks for explaining but wouldn't it be easier to just say scumbuds? If w/w means wolf and if in this case wolf means mafia then wolf could also mean another thing correct? I'm so confuzzled

funnier6

Courage~
I recall you saying in another Mafia game that you find my play as Town and as Mafia to be quite similar. Your reasons for voting me now seem a bit fishy to me. As other players have also pointed out, I don't really see your reasoning there. I'm inclined to vote for you since I find your vote on me so scummy, but I will let you explain it to me first. Maybe there was something I misunderstood.

Unvote

Because I was thinking I'd start a wagon on someone who isn't normally very active and you were the only one who fit. It's not like I find you suspicious the main object was start a wagon.

I do have absolutely no confidence that I can read you correctly but I will try.
What does starting a bandwagon to start discussion and being SK have to do with each other? The way you worded this to me sounds as if you're saying "Last game I was SK so whenever I'm opposed to town I like to start bandwagons". I may be wrong but I find this suspicious funnier :)

Because you were comparing me to that game like I was town, which I wasn't.

karu

Panamaniac
Because I was thinking I'd start a wagon on someone who isn't normally very active and you were the only one who fit. It's not like I find you suspicious the main object was start a wagon.

I do have absolutely no confidence that I can read you correctly but I will try.

Because you were comparing me to that game like I was town, which I wasn't.
I'm even more confuzzled now :( I don't think I was comparing you to the game as if you were town, was I?

funnier6

Courage~
I'm even more confuzzled now :( I don't think I was comparing you to the game as if you were town, was I?

I meant because you said you didn't know if I do that every game even though you knew I didn't do that when I was SK.

So I'd think you'd feel a little better about it.

karu

Panamaniac
I meant because you said you didn't know if I do that every game even though you knew I didn't do that when I was SK.

So I'd think you'd feel a little better about it.
But aren't you like scum or against town in like every mafia game so far? And weren't you the one who started last game's bandwagon against Storm? Or was that Mellow? I don't even remember it's late and I need foob in my system. Off topic.

Who do you think would be a good candidate for a day one lynch and why? @Mellow Ezlo @Pendio @Mido and @EMIYA Shirou ; before anyone asks why I called them out specifically it's because I like their posts when it comes to these games, them being the most mind collected than I am

funnier6

Courage~
But aren't you like scum or against town in like every mafia game so far? And weren't you the one who started last game's bandwagon against Storm? Or was that Mellow? I don't even remember it's late and I need foob in my system. Off topic.

Who do you think would be a good candidate for a day one lynch and why? @Mellow Ezlo @Pendio @Mido and @EMIYA Shirou ; before anyone asks why I called them out specifically it's because I like their posts when it comes to these games, them being the most mind collected than I am

I was town and did the same thing in anime boys. Literally best decision ever.

No that was Mez iirc.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ahhhh thanks for explaining but wouldn't it be easier to just say scumbuds? If w/w means wolf and if in this case wolf means mafia then wolf could also mean another thing correct? I'm so confuzzled

No problem! But nah, wolf and mafia can be used interchangeably. They mean the same thing.

Karu and kuro. Man that's confusingly alike.

There wouldn't be much point saying that about myself. :P

That's what I thought, but just wanted to make sure.

Now, having said that what about their interaction makes it look like they aren't scumbuds?
They were mostly just arguing about activity levels, which isn't necessarily AI. It's a pretty easy thing for scumbuds to argue about in thread to distance themselves a bit.

karu

Panamaniac
No problem! But nah, wolf and mafia can be used interchangeably. They mean the same thing.

Now, having said that what about their interaction makes it look like they aren't scumbuds?
They were mostly just arguing about activity levels, which isn't necessarily AI. It's a pretty easy thing for scumbuds to argue about in thread to distance themselves a bit.
Would you mind explaining AI too? Is there a dictionary I missed or something?

funnier6

Courage~

The arguing over to lynch or not to lynch was interesting, plus the defensive way they answered each other and kuros derp not knowing karus a girl and it all seems so legit. I would expect it to be more stilted even if it was unplanned.

Do you get anything out of it?

D

Deleted member 14134

what does w/w mean again? still a baby to this
Wolf/wolf.
And wolf means mafia in this case.
In this scenario w/w would mean woman/woman which equals scum since the town in this game are traps. But ya, normally w/w would mean wolf/wolf aka mafia. I'm not posting anything tonight, I've had abit to drink and I don't really feel like playing right now but I'll post more tomorrow.

karu

Panamaniac
This is what I was talking about; it confuzzling why not just use scumbuds? but whatever now I know it means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom