• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 Am I the Only Person Who Did This?

Tictalk

Anouki
in ocarina of Time I wanted to complete the mask side quest as soon as possible so I did everything up to the bunny hood before even getting to goron city. When I got the bunny hood I literally ran around hyrule for 2 hours looking for that darn running man only to find out that he dosnt appear until you beat jabu Jabus belly. Am I the only one who did this?

The sad part about me saying I did this also, is the fact that I ran around there for like 4 hours, because I wasn't smart enough to PUT THE BUNNY HOOD ON. ):<

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
HE DOESN'T APPEAR UNTIL YOU BEAT LORD JABU-JABU'S BELLY?

...Well, that explains a lot.

Short answer: No. No, you're not the only one who did that. XD

I don't believe I did that, but I did get Biggoron's Sword as soon as I possibly could. Does that count? XD

Beeker

Wild Card
I did that on my last playthrough. I wanted to get all the masks done as soon as possible, but the running man never showed up. After a while I realized that he doesn't show up until after Jabu Jabu's belly.

Cant say i have, but really funny none the less. Didnt realize that NPC changed at that point of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom