• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Am I the Only One with This Problem?

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Possible spoiler

I was playing SS and I was at the part were you have to do the mini dungeon with the timeshift orb(Before Sandship) and you have to use the Beetle. I noticed that if I used the beetle in or go into the area affected by the timeshift orb, the beetle would almost instantly start to flash red(almost out of fuel or something).

Possible spoiler

I was playing SS and I was at the part were you have to do the mini dungeon with the timeshift orb(Before Sandship) and you have to use the Beetle. I noticed that if I used the beetle in or go into the area affected by the timeshift orb, the beetle would almost instantly start to flash red(almost out of fuel or something).

Yeah, it happened in the Fire Sanctuary near where the boss room is. It appeared to me as though the game didn't want me there, because I [the Beetle] flew too close to the boss room entrance...

Its not a problem with the game at all, as said, its a way for the game to stop you from reaching some areas the don't want you to

-KingJason

Superficies Rex
it does that in the last dungeon with the main room, the one you get the map in. If you try to go behin the walls where the light comes up, it does it, I became very suspicious. I want to know whats back there...

I know it's strange right... a similar thing happened to me. At the blocked entrance of the temple of time i used it to have a sneak peek and as soon as i was over the wall it when. i think it's them saying no! no access.

Zukoia

DestiaDestroyerOfBokoblin
Happened by me 2 some times. I just guess they don't want to let you explore too much so you can't see what kind of puzzles you're gonna have to face

Yes, it happens many times. It's a boundry setting, at first i thought there was something wrong with the beetle, but it just blocks you from getting to places you shouldn't discover yet.

The Beetle always starts to flash red when you enter an area that is useless or not suppose to be entered. This happens if you try to fly too high with it aswell.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
It only happened when I went past where the area was close to ending. Possibly desighed like that on purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom