• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Am I the Only One with This Problem?

I think it's just how the game was made. To kind of point out that you're not heading in the right direction.

no i have that happen to me sometimes i was like what the heck in till i found out they do it to not let you see something in till they want you

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I guess the consensus is that it was put in the game on purpose, which is what I thought when I was playing through the game. I remember one time when I had just gotten to the Temple of Time and wanted to see what was on the other side, so i used the beetle to go over to the other side and it died. Boy was i mad ;)

Yeah, if you try to go over certain environmental walls, or accomplish something you shouldn't be able to do with it, it just dies out.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I have noticed this, I relly didn't have a problem with this but i most certainly noticed. I believe that it is to just keep the Beetle in areas where it is supposed to be. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom