• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Am I the Only One Who Wants FS Anniversary Edition and Has a Ds Lite?

YogLink

Water Temple Lover
I'm just gonna say it: I DON'T have a DSi. I don't have a 3ds.

But I definitily wanna play FS... does anyone has the same problem?
And I know that roms are kind of a tabu, but the gae is free... so i just wished someone would put a rom for this amazing game that I think any Zelda fan like myself should play.

Why not just get a 3DS, you'll want it eventually to play the new 3DS Zelda and probably other games too. If you aren't old enough to go buy it yourself, ask for it for a present, or ask for money for presents and save up and then tell your parents you have the money for it. You have until February to get Four Swords.

Roms hurt the gaming industry because putting a game you want online, even if it's a free game, is making you not buy the system. I know you want to play it, but it's best to do so the legal way.

YogLink

Water Temple Lover
I guess... but really I was saving up for a wii and that's why i don't have a 3 ds so..

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
There won't be a new 3DS Zelda, unless you are talking about Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, if that ever does come out. The only Zelda game that's suppose to come out after Skyward Sword will be released on the Wii U.

There won't be a new 3DS Zelda, unless you are talking about Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, if that ever does come out. The only Zelda game that's suppose to come out after Skyward Sword will be released on the Wii U.

Eiji Aonuma said they're planning one right now, and the 3D is going to be important in it. It's probably not going to be out for a few years, and obviously they won't go telling us too much right now, Skyward Sword isn't even out yet, but they are in at the least the early stages of developing it already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom