• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Alttp2, Shouldn't Have Used LInk

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
It should have used Dark Link, instead of turning into painting he would have turned into a shadow.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Are you saying Link shouldn't be in the game at all?

Do you know how many pissed off Zelda fans there would be?

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Come on you know a Dark Link game would be cool.
yeah as maybe a spinoff game or as the main villan but dude you know as well as i do it wouldnt be zelda without link it would be good as a spinoff but not in the main zelda series

Plus the protagonist is always the one saving hyrule not trying to end it

Last edited:

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Perhaps he only seams to not have a personality because he like Link prefers to not mince words.

I'll grant you the existence of four swords adventure kinda kills the awesomeness of the character in general. But FSA might as well not exists, except to tie into Minish cap, so screw it, it didn't' count.

I'm talking about the bad *** Dark Link , who kills mercilessly waits for you at the end of the great palace, at a time when you'll be weakest.
The guy who waits in the Water Temple for no other reason then to fight you and possibly killed Ruto.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
LOL, i would play as Dark Link, but like others, only as a spin off! However, i REALLY REALLY want him to be the main antagonist in one of the games. he deserves a background, a story.

I know Nintendo is not huge on storyline but i really want Wii U to use Dark Link as a main antagonist, and i want it to be extremely story heavy, and i would really like some banter between the two links, i know link dont speak, but i wouldnt mind it at all if he just had one story heavy game that game Dark Link official LORE!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm talking about the bad *** Dark Link , who kills mercilessly waits for you at the end of the great palace, at a time when you'll be weakest.
The guy who waits in the Water Temple for no other reason then to fight you and possibly killed Ruto.

Well, the one at the end of the Great Palace was not a so much a character as he was a test.
The one in the Water Temple was created from Link's shadow as he walked by. He is not a separate character, he literally is just Link's shadow (which is why he mimics Link's movements)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Perhaps he only seams to not have a personality because he like Link prefers to not mince words.

I'll grant you the existence of four swords adventure kinda kills the awesomeness of the character in general. But FSA might as well not exists, except to tie into Minish cap, so screw it, it didn't' count.

Honestly what is so bad about The FS and FSA? They are fun to play and have more unque puzzles then other modern zelda games.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
The idea of a Zelda game playing as Dark Link does sound awesome but the best way that could work is if the Dark Link you played as was a good Dark Link or even a Dark Link who has realized the wrong he has done and tries to redeem himself in a bad-a** fashion. Basically, it could be a Devil May Cry style based Zelda game.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
The idea of a Zelda game playing as Dark Link does sound awesome but the best way that could work is if the Dark Link you played as was a good Dark Link or even a Dark Link who has realized the wrong he has done and tries to redeem himself in a bad-a** fashion. Basically, it could be a Devil May Cry style based Zelda game.

Ohh like a spin off where Dark Link is just a way more Bad *** version of link (still gotta have the black tunic and red eyes though), to where hes just like a stylish OP swordsmen. What if he became Links Zero (from MegamanX) Zero was the more Shut up and fight me version of X who was all "i want justice, you will pay for your crimes whaaaaaa" LOL. Im down with this two. LOL I love dark link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom