• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds ALttP2 Pre-E3 Rumours

Same time line, would make no sense for Ganon to return

Ganon can easily be resurrected so that he can star in this game, It happened with Vaati with the Minish Cap and Four swords, so why can't Ganon get resurrected? There really isn't any excuse not to go down that path.

With ALttP OoX and LA, these are all the same link, there is but one more story to tell and that is links return to Hyrule.

And who says that Zelda 3D happens after Link's awakening? All we know is that it is a sequel to a Link to the Past. If this happens after Link's Awakening, then this would be a sequel to Link's Awakening, but because it's specifically a sequel to A Link to the Past it suggests that ALttP2 happens before the Oracle Games.

Anyway when this happens really doesn't have anything to do with bringing back Ganon. like I say, Resurrection is the one and (may I add) only way to bring him back. There will always be some way to resurrect him, Zelda II: Link's Adventure and the Oracles Games strongly back this up.

Or another way he could also come back is if he survived the fatal blow somehow. This time Fire Emblem Awakening supports this idea and here's why:

Some characters that died in the main story of Fire Emblem Awakening miraculously came back to life and can be recruited at a certain part of the game. When you interact with these specific characters, little is known how these characters came back ( Although it explains quite clearly how Yen'Fay comes back to life) The point is these characters have come back and there isn't any solid explanation as to how they came back. It could be that they have a very strong will and that's what help bring them back to life. I can go so far as to say that there doesn't need to be a reason as to how in this case Ganon survived or returned, it could all be some unfortunate miracle or something. This would definitely add mystery to this game and Ganon.

So despite how impossible you think it is for Ganon to come back

Last edited:

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
i understand what you mean, but come on, we haven't really heard anything from Nintendo about it, even these rumors are rumors, i was just sayin what would make sense!

Not rumours but from Aonuma himself while speaking with English magazine Edge

"This new title will feature lots of things that are new to the series; right at the start of the game, there's a big surprise that will shock players...
Rather than forcing elements of the original story into this one, we've instead focused on bringing back the characters, so you can see what happened to them after the events of the first game."

so that blows my prequel idea out of the water (i was never any good at theory) I wonder what the shock surprise is.

Salem

SICK
"This new title will feature lots of things that are new to the series; right at the start of the game, there's a big surprise that will shock players...
Rather than forcing elements of the original story into this one, we've instead focused on bringing back the characters, so you can see what happened to them after the events of the first game."

so that blows my prequel idea out of the water (i was never any good at theory) I wonder what the shock surprise is.
Sahasrahla, or Link's uncle...

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
More and more im starting to think my pitch a lil farther up the page here is right! LOL i will laugh so hard if this game takes place as he returns home from the events in LA, people have doubted me, all im saying its this ONE link has been in 4 games, and has a full story with the full triforce and only the ending to his story is left to tell, im tellin you guys. LOL

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
we've instead focused on bringing back the characters, so you can see what happened to them after the events of the first game.
Well we knew from the start that the game was a sequel (crudbot Aonuma said so a while back).

Because he said they're bringing back the characters, I really think that this game is going to be a direct sequel to LA just like snakoiltanker stated. Unless they're going to pull some Spirit Tracks type bs.

Salem

SICK
Well we knew from the start that the game was a sequel (crudbot Aonuma said so a while back).

Because he said they're bringing back the characters, I really think that this game is going to be a direct sequel to LA just like snakoiltanker stated. Unless they're going to pull some Spirit Tracks type bs.
What do you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom