• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Alttp Super Bomb

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
I am about to take on Turtle rock and want to upgrade at the pyramid fairy fountain but when i go to buy the super bomb its not there. i haven't played in a while and cant remember if it a one time thing and i already bought it and it just blew up before i could reach the pyramid. If you are going to go post an answer then thank you but i don't want anyone posting about how bad my posts are: i don't care i just want to play some good old link. so don't just leech off my post as another chance to get another post to your name. please help the situation. thank you.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Cute avvy.

Topic at hand. I don't know when it is you can get the Super Bomb. I do know that you can blow it up multiple times, it'll be back at the shop. At least, on the GBA version. I don't know if it's different on other versions. I doubt that's much help?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
You have to beat Misery Mire before it becomes available. And just in case, the shop is the "Dark World" version of Link's house (though I assume you're going to the right place or else you'd have wanted to verify the shop's location in your post, but like I said just in case).

Also, make sure you get the super-bomb before you beat Ganon's Tower: I was playing the GBA version a while ago, and for some reason or other, I neglected to get the bomb and take it to the Pyramid until after I beat Aghanim in Ganon's Tower, and when I looked for it at the shop, it was gone. So I couldn't get into the Pyramid to upgrade my arrows, and therefore couldn't defeat Ganon. I'm not sure if that's a common glitch, but if I were you I wouldn't risk it.
It sounds like you wouldn't do that anyways, but I figured I might as well let you know.
Oh, and even if it blows up on the way, I'm pretty sure you can go back and get another one.

skybird11

state alchemist
i recently finnished ALttP on the VC and first got the super bomb after 2nd aganim fight. i think i fought ganon once before also, not knowing i had to get into the pyramid to upgrade via super bomb and fairy.

pacpix

AWESOME
After saving the sixth maiden in the swamp area it should be up for sale in Link's house in the dark world.

Like others have already said, the Super Bomb should become available after you finish Misery Mire, the 6th dungeon. Once it is available it will be there forever, no matter how many you purchase and use. Not sure why it wouldn't appear. Have you beaten all dungeons before Misery Mire already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom