• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ALTtP Placement?

Where do you guys feel where ALTtP goes in the timeline? Since its placement is arguably the most confusing in the series.

Well... Here is my timeline.

Base: ZSS - MC - (FS) - OoT
Adult: TWW - PH - ST - (FS) - (LoZ)
Child: MM - TP - FSA - ALttP - OoX - (Loz) - AoL

Okay, so I place ALttP near FSA because that seems logical. I think Ganon from FSA is Ganon from ALttP. In FSA, Ganon was scealed in the FS. In the GBA remake of ALttP, The Four Sword appears pulled out by Dark Link and Ganon is said to have escaped. I beleive Dark Link from FSA who was summoned by Ganon was scent out to retreive the Four Sword to release Ganon, in the proccess, he split into the four you see in ALttP. So that places ALttP anywere after FSA on my timeline. In OoX, Ganon is attempted to be revived by twinrova. My first clue that this is the same Ganon as in FSA is that he uses a Trident instead of a sword to dual blades. So it has to be before OoX. For those of you who have not played FSA and say, "Just because he uses a Trident does not mean it is the same Ganon," you need to play FSA to understand how powerfula dn significant the Trident is. So I think ALttP is somewere inbetween FSA and OoX.

Pinecove

Last Chance
Sometime after the timeline split, most likely on the child timeline due to the state of the Sacred Realm, it's connections to Hyrule, and Hyrule in General.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom