• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Alternate Skyward Sword Boss

6900415799_80b0431722_o.jpg
I think this should of been the boss for skywad swrod or at least an alternate boss for skyward sword. What do you think?

Actually, I think that's more like concept art for Ganondorf... Actually, I'm pretty sure that IS concept art for Ganondorf. Seeing how that's Ganondorf, I don't think he would fit anywhere in Skyward Sword, considering the story.

It is an art concept, its one from the Hyrule Historia, but just looking at it, I think the concept looks like it was made for skyward sworde which is ironic because it came from a concept art from twilight princess.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It is an art concept, its one from the Hyrule Historia, but just looking at it, I think the concept looks like it was made for skyward sworde which is ironic because it came from a concept art from twilight princess.

Oh, I get you now. Still, personally I don't really think he could fit anywhere in Skyward Sword. He looks more final boss material to me, and we already have Demise.

Oh, I get you now. Still, personally I don't really think he could fit anywhere in Skyward Sword. He looks more final boss material to me, and we already have Demise.

Well thats my whole point, Demise was the final boss and the concept art looks alot like a final boss character (which he is) but what I mean is that the concept art could of been used for demises look (which I'm not complaining about because demise totally looks bad as he is) but its interesting to see. I would like to see this concept art come into actuality, maybe in a different game or like I said, an alternat boss for skyward sword.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yeah, it'd definitely be better than Akuma. Demise's role was horrible, I really wish Ganon was there instead. So it could be a true TP2.0.

i also think they should have used that. they should have also taken out the imprisoned (or whatever the giant black thing is) because they already have a character that you see more than once.

I absolutley agree :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom