• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Alternate “Dungeon” Sites (Hypothetical)

Yeah FE walkthroughs are different than Zelda walkthroughs. There's more to it than use such and such item on such and such boss or go a certain direction. xD

It definitely is. I tried to formulate a strategy that worked well overall and if the outcome didn't turn out the way that was intended, I'd think of a alternative. This even included moving units to treasure chests and opening them, character supports and effective use of the weapon triangle etc.

I guess in the grand scheme of things, If I followed the walkthrough I written to the letter, the outcome would happen 95% of the time. As long as it meant keeping your units alive, recruiting people, completing the level and collecting every bit of treasure, dropped items etc. I think my Walkthrough had quite a bit of potential. I still have the original document, so if I really wanted, I could continue it from where I left off.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I can guarantee Mases is not going to look at this thread and start a new Dungeon, unless he's already been considering it for a long time. I propose this be moved to some other area, as this seems like it would be better as an independent project.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Sorry guys but you've derailed this thread so I'm going to be locking this. In the future please try and stay on topic to avoid more locked threads and an infraction.
Thanks.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
What you do is make the site yourself, and if Mases is interested, he'll buy it off of you.

There is truth to this. Since actually making a website yourself... means you actually have enough dedication to it, as oppose to simply talking about it. If I see that there is legitimate support for a website, I would be very willing to help push it forward and finance it.

I can guarantee Mases is not going to look at this thread and start a new Dungeon, unless he's already been considering it for a long time. I propose this be moved to some other area, as this seems like it would be better as an independent project.

You know, I can surprise people once in awhile by actually reading things.

Also... 'Dungeon' doesn't necessarily have to be in the title. About a year ago I did buy two domains after new IPs were announced...

The Order: 1886 (No sub-title or anything of that nature)...

Knack Universe (Since Universe seemed to fit that world more than Dungeon)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
What I meant was, for anyone who has a full time job, it is difficult to all of a sudden begin a new project based on just a little suggestion. Not impossible, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom