• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Alquien Habla Espanol Aqui?

Creo que hablo el ingles bien, pero todavia es una lengua bien nueva para mi y es bastante mas facil hablar espanol para mi, si alquien mas me puede entender en este sitio de web por favor dime y mandame un friend request :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I know how to speak English good, but this is a good new language to me and I found it very easy to speak English [to me].

I can read it and translate, but can't type the translation. I'm only in Spanish 2 so I'm no expert, but basically what you're saying is you know how to speak English at least partially well and you find Spanish to be basically another kind of English due to the similarities. And you want to enter this site with a friend request. <---[nowhere near the exact translation but in essence that's what it means] :D

A

angelin1995

Yo soy Mexicano :D But I don't speak spanish O_O no te creas xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of the same as Carbon. Like, I'm in Spanish 3, but still... I mean, I can figure out what stuff in Spanish says--even if there are some words that I'm not familiar with--but, sometimes it can take a little while. Then, taking English and translating it to Spanish can be even more difficult because there aren't really literal translations... But I can point you to someone whose first language is Spanish... his username is Mr.Verto. Do me a favor and please bother him~ --Er... "Le molestes, por favor." ;p ...If I did that correctly. xD We learned tú commands and indirect/direct objects last year in Español Dos, so it should be right if my memory is right. ;j

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
We learned all tú commands and ser/estar last year, now we're learning about verano pasado [past tense verbs] among other things. I have actually have a project due in two weeks dealing with what I did over a trip to a foreign country. Japan is my choice, for the obvious reasons :D

So for example, fuimos a la playa. Porque? Es Porque mi tia Rebecca quiera todos los paises por sol.

I worded the part of the sun wrongly, actually I made that sentence up xD

Last edited:
I know how to speak English good, but this is a good new language to me and I found it very easy to speak English [to me].

I can read it and translate, but can't type the translation. I'm only in Spanish 2 so I'm no expert, but basically what you're saying is you know how to speak English at least partially well and you find Spanish to be basically another kind of English due to the similarities. And you want to enter this site with a friend request. <---[nowhere near the exact translation but in essence that's what it means] :D
You use a translator and it said that ?! Just goes to show you can never to trust those things . . . xD

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I've tried so many times to learn fluent Spanish. I'm pretty much still stuck with the fundamentals.

Anyway, thanks for the entertainment, ZD. ;)

Last edited:
yo hablo un pocito de espanol, no se sabe muy bien la gramática del espanol.

I feel kind of like a disgrace, since I'm Puerto Rican. I used to know Spanish when I was around 3 years old -English isn't even my first language technically- but now I speak English naturally and only know a bit of Spanish. I am taking some classes on Spanish -of course it's required- but I don't think it'll really help significantly.
Don't feel like a disgrace, I'm Puerto Rican too and probably one of the only in my school that actually knows Spanish, it's funny to see the looks of the people in my school who run around with Puerto Rican flags and what not, and when I try and speak to them Spanish, they look so stupid xD

Wolferz

Do a Barrel Roll
Yo puedo hablar espanol, pero no soy muy bueno escribiendo o tecleando se. :P Speaking it is a troublesome too sometimes.

I'm Mexican, but honestly, I can't speak Spanish fluently, pero estoy aprendiendo little by little.

Last edited:
J

JoseMojo

I can speak and read spanish but my grammar its just awful... beyond awful, so I just stick to speak and read.

Si, hablo español muy bien. Estoy aprendiendo el español en la escuela, y estoy en mi ano tercero. Me gusta mucho, y he aprendido mucho. Mi maestro es muy cómico. Estamos aprendiendo el pluscuamperfecto, y luego, vamos a aprender el tiempo futuro. Alguien mas habla español aquí?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom