• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Alphabet Game.

Okay, so I came up with a new forum game earlier today. Special thanks to Zeldahuman for the inspiration.

Anyway, this is how it works. I'll start off with a sentence that begins with the letter A. The next poster would then continue with the letter B, then the next poster would be C, and so on.
Example:
  • Me: Armadillos are awesome.
  • Next Poster: Balloons can float when filled with helium.
  • Poster 2: Cats are awesome.

Each poster's sentence need not continue with what the previous poster talked about in their sentence, but it is not against the rules if he/she chooses to do so. This means that non-sequiturs and randomness are welcomed just so long as they follow the alphabet.

Here's the catch. If a poster screws up, he/she cannot edit his or her post and the alphabet must start over...

I'll start...

Avery eats all the time.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! WOLFIE MESSED IT UP

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Although I was Wolf Sage's inspiration, I honestly don't know where he got this idea from.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
as if you didn't read the rules. everytime you do not concord with the trafitional english alphabet, we have to start over

bungholio ZH, you can't edit your post either

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
as if you didn't read the rules. everytime you do not concord with the trafitional english alphabet, we have to start over

bungholio ZH, you can't edit your post either
Crap, but I knew, it's just I had a spelling error and it annoys me when I spell things wrong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom