• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Alltime Best Recurring Zelda Characters

Darknut

time to panic
Ganondorf no doubt about it. I feel that Ganondorf is the main antagonist and makes the game he is in more memorable. He has the triforce of power which is pretty cool too. I also found Ganondorf very mysterious as if there is a big part of his life we don't know about.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Recurring character? Oof, that's tough. My first thought went to Ganondorf, but I wanna come up with something else. So I think I'm going to go with this: whatever Goron happens to be in charge of the tribe in a game, namely Darunia :goron:

Djinn

and Tonic
Would Darknuts and Iron Knuckles ever be considered recurring even though they are not quite characters?

Anyway, Vaati a great side villain who can be a reasonable threat to Hyrule without a triforce piece.

Now that I think about Volvagia could be a recurring character, he has appeared in two separate titles.

That is about it, any other characters I like are not necessarily recurring in any way. Each game essentially stands alone. And this thread really makes me wish for the return of at least a handful of characters now.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
"Recurring" AND no Link? :( Ooh, you got me there. XD

*thinks very deeply*

...EPONA! Argh, I honestly can't think of any character. XD Oh well; Epona's cool, isn't she? :D

Tingle, sure he charges to much money, hangs out with little kids, and is just plain weird (especially in WW) but we need some kind of comic relief, or for me, some company tingle is a character with a lot of weird personality which makes him funny which makes him a comic relief which makes him good company. I also love how nothing has changes with him as far as I know he has always been like that always been wearing green and always saying kooloo limpah.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I guess Romani (MM) and Malon (OoT). I like Romani because she is really active and she sees the world in a view like everything is great and fun, and I like Malon because she is her friendlier and calmer Hyrulian version

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Best character(s) to me would be (other than Link and Zelda) the Keaton fox in MM because it looks kinda cool. It almost reminds of Pokemon Ninetails.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I'm going to be more boring and say Ganondorf. He just is a good character, and the story behind him is quite interesting. He's just a leader of a band of thieves, but happens to know he is a Chosen One, and comes to conquer Hyrule.

Djinn

and Tonic
Now that I have taken time to think about it. I would like to see Kaepora Gaebora again. He was an interesting and very mysterious character to have along in OoT. His unknown origin and his motivations really make me want to know more. Is he really Rauru, or another sage, or was the gossip stone just telling gossip? Either way in a I really think we missed out not having him in Twilight Princess, it seemed like it would have been a great setting for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom