• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Allergies: Do You Have Any?

Alex

~TLoZ Veteran~
Pollen is what i'm alergic against, extremely... It really sucks because sometimes when it's the Pollen Season i can't even go outside even thought i take medicines for it. :(

Clank

Hmm
All cow dairy: butter, milk, ice cream(except for goat), etc; reaction = Potential anaphylactic shock
All corn: corn(obviously), corn syrup(aka most candy, and a surprising amount of other things), marinated meats, soda, etc: reaction = brain swelling(aka headache)
Peanuts: reaction intestinal pain

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I'm allergic to stupid people. Whenever I'm around them my head starts hurting and I get these terrible hives-

But in all seriousness, I am allergic to grass pollen and I believe...pet dander. I think. Not sure about that one.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I'm allergic to pollen and dust. I might be allergic to bees, but I haven't found out, and I don't want to find out.

Now you guys know what to kill me with if I ever turn to the dark side.

Magatha

Magatha
Dust and pollen. Pretty normal allergies.

I am also allergic to bunny rabbits (Unless they are singing steampunk robots.)
And kiwi fruit.

I think that's it...

I once knew a person who was allergic to red food coloring.

Misha

derp
The state tree in Texas is the Pecan Tree. There's millions in Seguin.

I'm allergic to Pecan Pollen.

Why?

Because i'm fated to deal with sinus pressure and the sniffles for the rest of my life is why.

bunny

birb overlord
I'm allergic to most soaps. My mom buys hypoallergenic soap for me because other stuff will make me break out in hives. Oh, I'm also allergic to some sort of medicine... I don't remember what it was, but after I took it, I started throwing up and a bunch of other nasty things, so yeah... I'm... not really sure where I stand with dairy. Sometimes my stomach hurts like crazy after I drink milk, but other times I'm fine. It's pretty messed up. My dad plans on taking me to a doctor to figure this out eventually, but for now I'm just staying away from milk.

I think that's it. o: I'm not really allergic to much. I consider myself lucky. There are people like my dad who are very limited in both food and pets.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I've never had any confirmed allergies. I say that because up until Fall of 2012, I didn't have any signs of allergies. Then my nose started to feel as if I was about to sneeze, but I didn't sneeze. If I am developing allergies, I'll have the same allergies my mom has, since she has a lot of allergies I might of inherit in the future. I'll know if I have allergies come spring time.

Claire

The Geekette
Oh dear, too many things...
  • Bees
  • Latex
  • Pollen
  • Lactose
  • Pet dander (kitties kill me)
  • Mold
  • Ceclor

I'm an asthmatic, so these triggers cause a reaction a lot worse for me. Unfortunately, I've had to experience the reaction from all of these things. The worst (and the one that just so happen to be most frequently encountered) is from latex. I worked as a housekeeper/laundry aide and had many reactions at work from not having latex-free gloves in stock (but having to work anyway) and having the student health center on campus put a latex bandage on my hand after I was cut by a piece of broken glass. I would share pictures from the latter, but it's super gross. Godzilla's hands looked nicer than mine.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Like a few others who have replied to this thread I am among the lucky ones who have no allergies whatsoever.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Do You Have An Allergy?

I myself do, although as far as I know it's only the hay fever. The certain type of pollen that my body doesn't get along with starts spreading throughout the air in April around here, so I've been having some eye swelling, nasal problems etc. for the past month and been forced to eat medication against it.. although it always passes when the month ends for my part.

Although this is only one of thousands of different allergies, so do you guys have anything that you have to stay away from or are you one of those lucky folks that has never experienced an allergy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom