• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Allergies: Do You Have Any?

Mustard.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I am allergic to a certain artificial fragrance found in most antiperspirants/deodorants, and must use hypoallergenic "hospital" antiperspirants/deodorants instead...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I've never been officially tested but I suspect I have an allergy to lactose and gluten. As such, I rarely eat dairy products and I use Spelt flour for all my baking needs. Problem solved!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Sawdust and bananas apparently?

The sawdust thing was probably just a bad respiratory reaction, but my parents told me they had to take me to the emergency room after spending time in the same room my dad was sanding a wooden shelf he was making when I was rather young. They think it may be an allergy. I don't think allergies work that way with dust particles...I have no memory of going to the ER for that lol.

Bananas though, I'm mildly allergic to those. I can eat them, but the nasty side effects are not worth it .______________.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Dust, cats and dogs, hay fever, cheese allergy and sal-ammoniac. I never had any allregies or at least they weren't revealed until I grew older. I had myself tested and the results were pretty bad. I'm surprised I'm not allergic to myself yet

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I used to itch horribly when I came in contact with grass pollen. It's mostly gone away.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm allergic to Keflex. I get hives really badly. I learned this when I was 3. I had the hives everywhere, including my feet. I remember wearing my Winnie the Pooh slippers to the doctor's office because it hurt so bad.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Well I never really checked but I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to the following:
Dust
Hay
Grass
Horse Hair
Basically anything found on a horse farm... Which is where I work so I'm always having some sort of nasal issue going on. :bleh: Just unlucky I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom