• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Zelda games

Thanks for all the insight. I’ve got a Wii U on the way. Snagged it for $120 which I though was reasonable. Gonna finish botw and awaking on switch then grab everything from Wii U Eshop. Unless you all have a particular order you all think I should play them in

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Nice! 120 seems fair. Get Twilight Princess HD and Wind Waker HD and play them in that order. Eshop idk because OoT is tje only one I've played off of it thus far.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Thanks for all the insight. I’ve got a Wii U on the way. Snagged it for $120 which I though was reasonable. Gonna finish botw and awaking on switch then grab everything from Wii U Eshop. Unless you all have a particular order you all think I should play them in
it's however you want, my main recommendation is to not play MM until after you finish OoT, otherwise, go w/ what looks the most interesting to you

Quin

Disaster Master
Yeah you right, Save the best for last, start with TP.

I wouldn't hold my breath about ports, the only system that can play all zelda games is a PC, so if you have one of these laying around, go wild. I wouldn't go so far to buy a wii U just to play some old zelda games, especially as the ports are bad too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom