• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Zelda Games Ever

Logan

Lorule-gan
Zelda games are very confusingly made. Why can't they just stick to the series, eh? But then we wouldn't have any Master Quest.
And Everyone needs to play Master Quest

good stuff :iggy:

there are 3 old board games.. and some monopoly games... if you really wanna go crazy :goodness::seizure::coolsar:
:mineral:

play through four swords adventure next. i know you're not fond of it, but that's the game i think you should play next. :bubsy::cow::reggie::pikalove::eek:nion:

Badjacoon

Corn fused
Would be interested to see a secondary list of games that are featuring or have a guest appearance of Link, Zelda, Gannon etc.
Off the top of my head I can think of the Smash bros. games, Soul Caliber 2, Nintendo Land, Mario Kart 8, Scribblenauts and NES Remix 2. I'm sure there are some others though!! I think he has a cameo in the old DK country games too.

Would be interested to see a secondary list of games that are featuring or have a guest appearance of Link, Zelda, Gannon etc.
Off the top of my head I can think of the Smash bros. games, Soul Caliber 2, Nintendo Land, Mario Kart 8, Scribblenauts and NES Remix 2. I'm sure there are some others though!! I think he has a cameo in the old DK country games too.

that'd be cool

there's also a 'prototype' version of zelda 1... i know most of these people aren't into NES, but there's an early version of that game out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom