• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Zelda Games Ever

This is awesome!!! Thanks for making this, it honestly helped me when I was trying to figure something out:D:D

I think you have a loose sence of "rare".Links Crossbow Training isn't rare, the CD-I games arent rare, and there are games that wheren't released, so they're not rare, because there aren't copies of them.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I think you have a loose sence of "rare".Links Crossbow Training isn't rare, the CD-I games arent rare,

Obviously, you have no understand of the definition of "rare". It means something abnormality difficult to gain. Something that doesn't happen often.

so they're not rare, because there aren't copies of them.

Nintendo has prototype copies in Miyamoto's basement, where all cancelled Nintendo games are stored. So technically they are rare.:P

holy smokes who knew there were so many Zelda games that is so awesome! 10 of them suck but that is still awesome i m gonna play the 1s i havent beat hahahaha!

Woah! 40 zelda games I have a loooooong way to go until I beat every single 1 how will ZD fit all this on their website if they do most will prolly be in other games though

..... thank you and you are the devil you just made my collection of games (which is almost complete) needing to be more than doubled in size ...... i hope your happy because i am (sort of)

S

SirSchmoopy

40?! 40???!!! And here I though Mario or Castlevania had too many games to its name

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom