• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Zelda Games Ever

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
i need to get some of these rare games, i have an emulator of bs zelda but i dont know if that counts

Yes, does it. I don't understand why it wouldn't?

ow. Impressive. Did you find them all on wikipedia?

Actually, most of the Zelda software I have listed, are Zelda games I own.

ool list I wouldnt include the cdi games or the tingle games but very cool

Why? That wouldn't make sense. It would be like creating a wonderfully delicious cake, then intentionally forgetting to add the frosting. I'd simply prefer not to commit treason against Princess Zelda. I want my relation ships with the Hyrulian kingdom to go smoothly, for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deeds

no text
This is interesting, it's just most of them are not really LoZ games, just LoZ related.
Also I don't think you can count Four Swords American and Four Swords Japan haha, pretty much the same thing aren't they? Except language of course.
I was clicking on your links you attached and some are pretty strange... I don't think a Zelda themed watch is a LoZ game, haha. Also you have 3 games on your list regarding tingle, not tingle with link just tingle by himself... that's not LoZ. Another thing is that Link's Crossbow Training isn't a LoZ game, it's related to LoZ, I wouldn't count this and it's certainly not rare.

Last edited:

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
how did you find all of these!!! .

I locatted these games on the internet, and I purchased them with a larger sum of money.;)

This is interesting, it's just most of them are not really LoZ games, just LoZ related.

This statement is incorrect. How would they NOT be "real" Zelda games? If "Zelda" is in their title, or they spawned from the Zelda series, then they count.

Also I don't think you can count Four Swords American and Four Swords Japan haha, pretty much the same thing aren't they?Except language of course.

I find this statement obnoxiously annoying. Mainly because it implies you didn't utilize my thread to its full capabilities. As I have explained, I've giving everyone the ability to chick the different Zelda games. This will lead to more information, as you know. If you had tried this on the Japanese version, you would have eminently found out the answer to your question. No, there's a major deference. The Japanese version has a mode known as Tetra's Trackers/Navi Trackers. It's very interesting, so I encourage you to do further research.;)

I was clicking on your links you attached and some are pretty strange... I don't think a Zelda themed watch is a LoZ game, haha.

Then you have no understanding of what it is. However, in this case, I honestly can't blame you. This game is extremely rare, and expensive. It was produced by Nelsonic, and published by Nintendo. Zelda Game Watch isn't a real watch, it just appears to be. It's a full fledged game, and has four dungeons. It's also the hardest Zelda game I've played.

Also you have 3 games on your list

Actually four.:dry:

regarding tingle, not tingle with link just tingle by himself... that's not LoZ.

spawned from the Zelda series, then they count.
^Read my quote.

That's like saying Mario Kart isn't a "real" Mario game. The Tingle Zelda games, are not like the popular Super Smash Bros series. With Super Smash Bros, the concept didn't come from Zelda. This is why that series wouldn't be classified as a Zelda game. However, with Tingle, the concept originated from Zelda. This means Tingle Zelda games wouldn't have been born without regular Zelda.

Another thing is that Link's Crossbow Training isn't a LoZ game, it's related to LoZ, I wouldn't count this

Yes it most certainly is!:dry: I've already explained my reasons for this statement above. Because the concept originated from Zelda.

and it's certainly not rare.

If you compare it to, "Main Zeldas", than yes, it's rare.

Can you really count the CDI games?

Yes I most certainly do. Those games were licensed by Nintendo, which automatically elevates them above a fan Zelda game, despite your opinion.:keese:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom