• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Zelda Games Ever

Big Octo

=^)
Keep up the ever-informative work DM. It's good to have people new to the series informed, and the amount of research and effort put into this compiled list has really payed off. Hope I see more of your work in the future, boss.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
There are a ton of games listed here I've never even heard of. A lot of these were referred to on ZD's main page, but it's good to finally see all the games in together at once. Thanks for compiling these, DARK MASTER! They're very enlightening in what most of us have not yet seen. Whatever you pursue with this, I wish you the best of luck. :yes:

Last edited:

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
16 games in 25 years for one of the most well-known gaming series ever is incredible. Had there been one game a year Zelda would have drawn itself thin of its immersive qualities, so the nine years taken away were well worth it, IMO.

And if I had to sum them up: Continually revolutionary.

I don't understand this reply because there are more than 16 Zelda games. That was the lists point, to show people that fact.

I

ikester2030

Thx 1,000,000!!! I have been looking for something like this for a long time!

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Thx 1,000,000!!! I have been looking for something like this for a long time!

I made this list for people like you. I understand it can be very hard to find certain Zelda games.

Gota agree with skull kid, 10 of them are pry crap haha, would like to say i appreciate the effort, musta been difficult, was wondering though if you could post what systems these are on? Or if someone else knows to let me know, i havent even heard of half of these games, thx!

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Gota agree with skull kid, 10 of them are pry crap haha, would like to say i appreciate the effort, musta been difficult, was wondering though if you could post what systems these are on? Or if someone else knows to let me know, i havent even heard of half of these games, thx!

Google is your friend! I'll think about it, but you can just click on them to find out more information.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Where is "Tetra's Trackers?" It was never released, but neither was "Seeds of Courage".

Tetra's Trackers isn't a game! Instead it was released as a mode in Four Swords Adventure (Japan) which I do have listed.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Please tell me some of these are fan made.

No. This is not a fan game list. Every Zelda on my list is produced, published or licensed by Nintendo. I advise you to do your own research.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Tetra's Trackers isn't a game! Instead it was released as a mode in Four Swords Adventure (Japan) which I do have listed.
Tetra's Trackers was originally planned as a stand-alone game, but this idea was scrapped, and instead this game was released as a third mode in Four Swords Adventures. But only in the Japanese version, possibly due to localization issues. For example, you can speak your name to the microphone and Tetra will be able to repeat it. Easy to be implemented in Japanese, but hard in other languages. Although English test video of this game/mode exists somewhere on the web (in this video, four players are referred as "Mr. A", "Mr. B", Mr. C" and "Mr. D"), that's the only good news. The bad news - the English version of Tetra's Trackes was untimately scrapped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom