• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Zelda Games Ever

B

Blaster242

Amazingly cool. Must have taken a long time to ga5ther all that info

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
But it also contains some exclusive videos. I think it should qualify as a RAER SELDA.

But that's just me. Do what you want, Dark.

I'll think about it. I was planing on updating this list soon anyway. Locke said I should add Wind Waker Two.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Hey DARKMASTER, add Four Swords Anniversary Edition. Unlike original GBA cartridge, it does not contain ALttP, but it contains three bonus areas based on original Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Hey DARKMASTER, add Four Swords Anniversary Edition. Unlike original GBA cartridge, it does not contain ALttP, but it contains three bonus areas based on original Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening.

I plan to do just that soon. I also want to add a few other games.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Zelda III was a hoax. It was never planned

Some guy calmed that he owned Zelda III. Yes, that was all a hoax, however the game it self isn't. Nintendo did want to originally make a 3nd Zelda game for the Famicom/NES.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually did not know there were 40 games! I always thought there was like 8 or 9 but like wow! :O
Half of that list have games I have never even played yet or taken into account...
Most research them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom