• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Zelda Games Ever

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
You are right, some of them sucked (like CD-i games, remember AVGN episodes about them?), but definetely not all. BS Zeldas are good, especially Ancient Stone Tablets. If you are fan of original LoZ and ALttP, then you should really try these games.

I've said this many times, but I don't think the CD-I Zelda's are that bad. Don't get me wrong, they are not as good as like OOT, but they are not the worst Zelda's ever. I think the worst Zelda game ever is Zelda Game Watch.

Zelda Game and Watch is about 250$.

Are you serious?!

I have a feeling I shouldn't have lost my Zelda Game and Watch, but it was boring and I didn't care about it... at the time.
But knowing that it's worth a good amount, I want mine back now.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Are you serious?!

I have a feeling I shouldn't have lost my Zelda Game and Watch, but it was boring and I didn't care about it... at the time.
But knowing that it's worth a good amount, I want mine back now.

It's not as much as Zelda's Adventure, but it's still a lot.

250 thats as much as a 3ds but looking at it i want it so much

You could find it on Ebay.

Infernape

WASABI! (" L,")
wow i hade no idea there were 40 zeldas good job with the vids. that must have took a long time. good job and thanks dark master. :)

This is one of those ti,es where my Zelda ego is completely shot down.
I sit here and tell all my friends that I am in fact, a Zelda expert, then I read something like this and realize that I fail at life. *facepalm*
Kudos to you DARK MASTER! :)

This is one of those ti,es where my Zelda ego is completely shot down.
I sit here and tell all my friends that I am in fact, a Zelda expert, then I read something like this and realize that I fail at life. *facepalm*
Kudos to you DARK MASTER! :)

Most people think they are a Zelda Expert until they come on to sites like these. The more you stay the more you learn. I thought i was an expert as well until i have seen this massive list of the 40 Zelda games. All i have to tell you is to keep working at it and you'll become more knowledgeable in Zelda.
Anyway like i always say "Nothing is infinite, not even DARK MASTER's ego".

M

Metaltails

This looks really cool and helpful! Thanks for the list Dark Master

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom