• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Zelda Games Ever

Teal

Useful Help.
Hi hi cool list but i knew all of these Zelda games years ago >.< but why diden't you include the Collectors Edition of Legend of Zelda the 4 Pack Zelda games witch i got 6-7 years ago.

Teal.

biggreenhawk35

Link's Hawk/Celtic Form
i never would have guessed there'd be so many thanks darkmaster
but i don't think the tingle games are rare though they were in nintendo power magazine

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
i never would have guessed there'd be so many thanks darkmaster
but i don't think the tingle games are rare though they were in nintendo power magazine

The Tingle Zelda's go for alot of money on ebay, like 70 or 80 dollars! So yes, they are rare!:P

Big Octo

=^)
I think you got all your info off of ZD and Zelda Wiki. I honestly knew all of this, not speaking in a hurtful way.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I think you got all your info off of ZD and Zelda Wiki.

I didn't get anything off ZeldaDungeon.net, but I did do alot of research on the internet, (not just Zelda Wiki). This list is the only list (that I know of), that includes all the Zelda games on it. It was very hard to find all these games and put them in order. My point is that, it's harder then just looking them up!

I honestly knew all of this, not speaking in a hurtful way.
This isn't hurtful.:P

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey DARKMASTER, I read this like last year and I remember some of the Rare Zeldas turned out sucky like Zelda, Wand of Gamelon and Link, Faces of Evil and Zelda Adventures or Adventure I haven't played those games but I watch a video of these games but I'm not sure about the rest of the Rare ones

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Hey DARKMASTER, I read this like last year and I remember some of the Rare Zeldas turned out sucky like Zelda, Wand of Gamelon and Link, Faces of Evil and Zelda Adventures or Adventure I haven't played those games but I watch a video of these games but I'm not sure about the rest of the Rare ones

I don't understand what you want.

Oh, good. I thought I sounded a bit mean there.

Nah, I'm kinda a jerk my self.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
You are right, some of them sucked (like CD-i games, remember AVGN episodes about them?), but definetely not all. BS Zeldas are good, especially Ancient Stone Tablets. If you are fan of original LoZ and ALttP, then you should really try these games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom