• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Zelda Games Ever

Diablo

King of Redeads
You didn't put Majora's mask 2 Untold story of the Fierce deity. I'm not if it's real but apparently there was a review about it in issue 218 of Nintendo power.

You didn't put Majora's mask 2 Untold story of the Fierce deity. I'm not if it's real but apparently there was a review about it in issue 218 of Nintendo power.
That game was a fan-made hoax and nothing pointing to any game like that was ever mentioned by Nintendo.

David

But you called me here...
Very good job! There were some that I hadn't even heard of before. I'm impressed.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I also think there is a problem with the Triforce Trilogy being placed on there. If I am correct, it is the same as the two Oracle games and Mystical Seed of Courage. So why is it in a separate spot?

The triforce trilogy are not real games. Nintendo never made those games so you should take 23. off the list. They were renamed the oracle games and the third game in the supposed trilogy was scrapped because to sync up three gameboys at once was a hassle and the code system was much more effective without the third game.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
There were 4 games in the triforce trilogy there was OOA OOS Mystical Seed of Courage and triforce trilogy now triforce trilogy was going to be the game that connects them all.

Ditto... I agree fullheartedly. However, I agree with Majora 16 on that I have all of the games that he listed. Not really rare. But I will have to congratulate you on taking the time to do this research.
Actually I think the CD-I titles have as little right to be on there as one of the thousands of fan games, since they were not released by Nintendo, whereas the Tingle games were and have much more right to be on there IMO.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Its Was Tetra trackers not Tetra pack anyway the game the same game as FSA IN JAPAN which is on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom