• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Zelda Games Ever

Zarom

The King
Yeah, it is a complete list except that games like "Link's Crossbow Training" and "Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland aren't that rare. And some of them haven't been released at all, so I'm not sure if you should count them.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Wow that is a lot of games. I am happy I got a copy of Link's Crossbow Training for just two bucks at Gamestop, hearing that it is rare.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
well the game is still much more rare then most Zelda's......

Well they are all canon except the unreleased Zelda's..........

D

DigiZero

Pretty big list.....0.0
I didn't know about the rare zeldas....>.<
This is pretty cool dough, thanks for making it :D

P

pokemainiac

Tingle's Rosey Rupeeland isn't rare, it just never got released in Us. It's very common over here in the EU.

well the game is still much more rare then most Zelda's......

That is not entirely correct. While I do consider most of the spin-offs canon, I wouldn't say the BS Zeldas are canon, and most people don't consider the CD-i games canon by any stretch of the imagination.

Yes the CD-i games may not be conon but I think the BS zelda's are because the have there own story line and fit in the timeline.
Well maybe the one that is a sequel to Link to the Past but not the partwhere you come from another world. Also I don't think BS Zelda or BS Triforce of the Gods are canon because they're remakes and the original story for BS Zelda makes more sense. The GBA version of aLttP is the canon one now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom