• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All the Dungeons

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
all the duengons we know about

1.Skyview Temple

2.Earth Temple

3.Lanayru Mining Facility

4.Temple of Time

5.Lake Floria

6.Ancient Cistern

7.Fire Sanctuary

8.revisit lanayru desert

9.final temple

that equeals 9 duengons

and mabey some mini duengons

all the duengons we know about

1.Skyview Temple

2.Earth Temple

3.Lanayru Mining Facility

4.Temple of Time

5.Lake Floria

6.Ancient Cistern

7.Fire Sanctuary

8.revisit lanayru desert

9.final temple

that equeals 9 duengons

The Temple of Time has yet to be confirmed and if it's in the game may well be the second dungeon in Lanayru Desert. Also, I believe the game was confirmed awhile back to have only 7 dungeons.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Temple of Time is confirmed to be in the game, but not as a dungeon (at least not at that point in the game). Right now we know of five dungeons, up to the Fire Sanctuary. The European press release about the Lanayru Desert said that when we return in the second half of the game, we are seeking out a hidden ship. That is probably the sixth dungeon. A probable final dungeon would bring the total up to 7.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
The Temple of Time has yet to be confirmed and if it's in the game may well be the second dungeon in Lanayru Desert. Also, I believe the game was confirmed awhile back to have only 7 dungeons.

Yes, I do believe it was! But I wouldn't be surprised if there were some mini-dungeons thrown in!

B

Bryyo

I think it will be Skyview, Earth, Mining, Ancient Cistern, Fire Sanctuary, "Pirate Ship", Final Dungeon...In that order...

AgentPerry

Hoo hoo hoo!
It seemed to me like...
1. Skyview Temple
2. Earth Temple
3. Lanayru Sand Sea (which is to me one of those overworld sections that really seems like a dungeon (Scervo as the miniboss (well he DID get a mini-boss background music for his fight right?) and Tantalus as the boss)
4. Lanayru Mining Facility
5. Ancient Cistern
6. Fire Sanctuary
7. Final Dungeon
But I DO think that there's at least one more dungeon between the Fire Sanctuary and the Final Dungeon.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Taking into consideration Link's hearts, and the usual story twist, I am guessing something like:

0.5 - Sealed Grounds (6 hearts)
0.5 - Faron Woods (6 hearts)
1 - Skyview Temple (6 hearts)
1.5 - Eldin Volcano (7 hearts)
2 - Earth Temple (7 hearts)
2.5 - Lanayru Desert (9 hearts)
3 - Lanayru Mining Facility (9 hearts)
3.5 - Temple of Time - mini-area, story twist
3.5 - Faron Woods/Skyview Temple revisit - raise the water level
3.5 - Silent Realm
3.5 - Lake Floria (9 hearts)
4 - Ancient Cistern (9 hearts) - FARON BLESSING to power Master Sword
4.5 - Lanayru Sand Sea
5 - Pirate Ship Minidungeon ; Scervo Miniboss ; Tentalus Boss (10 hearts)
5.5 - Volcano Summit (11 hearts)
6 - Fire Sanctuary (11 hearts) - ELDIN BLESSING
6.5 - Desert Mystery Area - Lanayru Desert southern area
7 - Mysterious Desert Dungeon - LANAYRU BLESSING
7.5 - Journey to Final Dungeon
8 - Final Dungeon - most likely north-western area, corresponding to cloud bulge in sky

Here's the dungeons on the map:

Last edited:
S

SkyLoftianLink

We already know about the first 5 dungeons and I think we will revisit the first 3 dungeons. the Temple of Time is a sort of fake dungeon,You think your going there and BAM you go to the mining facility. There will probably mini-dungeons and definitely overworld bosses. So I'm geussing this confusing topic could go into many directions

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
We already know about the first 5 dungeons and I think we will revisit the first 3 dungeons. the Temple of Time is a sort of fake dungeon,You think your going there and BAM you go to the mining facility. There will probably mini-dungeons and definitely overworld bosses. So I'm geussing this confusing topic could go into many directions

Aww man, I forgot to put the revisits. But hey, I'm pretty sure my dungeon listings are close ;) Actually, on second thought, I guess we only revisit the Skyview Temple in order to raise the water level to gain access to Lake Floria and the Ancient Cistern

Last edited:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm pretty sure we'll only have two dungeons in each province and then + the last dungeon = 7 dungeons.
It would be cheesy if we have to return to each province three times, It will make the game bigger for no other reason than just to be a bigger game and Nintendo won't go with "Qunatity before Quality" in SS.. If they do this will become TP 2.0

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well you might have forgotten sealed grounds and the ship(or perhaps because you were unsure of their status you decided to leave them out). I would say Sealed grounds is either a dungeon or a mini dungeon. The ship in the desert with the tentacle monster could also be a dungeon or mini dungeon. They both have bosses, so you would assume they are in fact dungeons of some kind.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Since they're blurring the line between dungeon and field it's going to be hard to count, but if you're talking about large, indoor facilities then I think there would be 7.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Well you might have forgotten sealed grounds and the ship(or perhaps because you were unsure of their status you decided to leave them out). I would say Sealed grounds is either a dungeon or a mini dungeon. The ship in the desert with the tentacle monster could also be a dungeon or mini dungeon. They both have bosses, so you would assume they are in fact dungeons of some kind.

Those parts of the game are more plot-progressing non-dungeons to switch up a little bit kind of like "Lost Woods" in TP, First part of "Hyrule Castle" in WW or "Cloud Tops" in TMC.. Pretty much every Zelda game has those parts of the game that aren't really a dungeon but still are.. make sense? :P

My guess

Skyview temple
Earth temple
Ancient Cistern
Lanayru Mining Facility
Skyview temple.revisit
Earth temple Revisit
Fire Sanctuary
Fire Sanctuary Revisit
One more Dungeon
^ Revisit
Final dungeon
There Of course just guessing
EDIT:Pirate ship plays a minor role and the pirate Over world mini boss thing could be guarding it.And the ship is a place to revisit a few times and is a mini dungeon

Last edited:

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
^It's actually
Skyview Temple
Earth Temple
Lanayru Mining Facility
Ancient Cistern
Fire Sanctuary
???
???

I think the Temple of Time is near the middle or end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom