• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild All That You're Waiting For?

I don't know about everyone else but WWHD and ZeldaU will be all that i'll be buying a WiiU for, sure I'll end up with other games because i won't let a console go to waste, but ZeldaU is the main event for me outside of Mario and even Metroid given Other M's attempt to be something decent.

So the question is this: where does ZeldaU rate on your WiiU wishlist and once it has been ad gone and the console (hopefully) still has some years of life left in it are you going to feel as if the console has nothing more to offer you aside from the possibility of another Zelda game?

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
My Wii U game want list:

1) WWHD
2) SSB U
3) Darksiders II

To Be Determined:

1) Zelda Wii U (placed here due to the fact I have no idea what it will be about and I rather wait until I find out to decide whether I want it or not.)

& some other games

that's all I have to say for now.

I'm excited for Zelda Wii U but I'm also a fan of other Nintendo series. I love Mario so I bought NSMBU when I got the Wii U and I've been playing Darksiders 2 which is a pretty great game. It's like if Zelda had sex with God of War, then an affair with Prince of Persia, and then a little bit of making out with Shadow of the Colossus. The game is definitely tiding me over til the next Zelda installment. I will also be buying Bayonetta 2, Lego Marvel Heroes, Rayman Legends, WWHD, Mario Wii U, Yarn Yoshi, any Donkey Kong and Metroid game, and probably a host of others now that Nintendo supports HD games. The Wii U will definitely cut into my PS3 purchases. I love my PS3 but I like to support Nintendo when I can. I'm a fanboy what can I say.

I won't be buying the console until Zelda WII U comes out. I never buy a console until the new Zelda game for that console comes out. Well maybe if there is a good Mario Wii U out first, I will buy it then. The Wind Waker sounds good, but I don't know about spending the money for a game I have already played. Maybe.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Honestly, there is nothing on my WiiU wish list. At this point in time, I really have no care for the Wii U; it's proven to be a faulty console at launch - it's more aggravating to me than the 360 was without games - and there's also the casual direction that Nintendo has taken as of late. If Nintendo doesn't hype up ZU and subsequently deliver, I am going to be avoiding the Zelda franchise as well as the WiiU for quite a while (assuming SSB4 doesn't come out before ZU).

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
I'm like DKMac, I won't even bother with the console until the game comes out. And as much as I would love to see WWHD, I know I can't afford to get the system just for that.

Deeds

no text
I pre-ordered my Wii U, so I've already got mine. I got it for MH3U, ZeldaU and the fact it's a new Nintendo console. Wind Waker HD is just a nice bonus for me. :)

I'm a big fan of much of what Nintendo has to offer, so anything Mario, Zelda, Star Fox, Metroid, Fire Emblem, Smash Bros., etc. is liable to find its way into my hands. The only big ones I'm waiting for now are Zelda U and the fourth Super Smash Bros. game, but I expect many others (hopefully Star Fox and Metroid) to rear their heads as well. I don't have a Wii U yet (money I can't really spend right now), but I'm not worried about how many "good games" will be out for it because despite what many a fanboy has claimed, every single gaming system has had some "good games." The 3DS is known for having a weak launch, but now they have all kinds of good stuff like Fire Emblem: Awakening, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Super Mario 3D Land. If the Wii U's not viable now, it will be later.

But seriously, Nintendo, make Star Fox and Metroid for the Wii U. F-Zero wouldn't hurt, either, even though I haven't played one aside from the little demo version in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom