• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Sylveon speculations and news

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
wDgPVyc.jpg

Thoughts? I think this is supposed to be the new Flying-Type Eeveelution!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a silhouette, boss... :yes:

Anyway, looking good so far... Can't wait to see/read more about this Pokémon. Been wanting a new Eeveelution for quite sometime now...

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
Not a silhouette, boss... :yes:

Anyway, looking good so far... Can't wait to see/read more about this Pokémon. Been wanting a new Eeveelution for quite sometime now...

I was told it was a silhouette, but I'm sure they could be mistaken.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Hah, and I thought the butterfly was supposed to represent Espeon and we'd be getting a Ghost- or Poison-type Eeveelution (the 'su' at the end - turns out that's Espeon).

pikachu-and-eevee-friends-logo.png

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
IT'S SO KYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

SHE'S GOT LIKE A BOW ON HER EAR AND A BOW ON HER NECK AND RIBBONS AND OMG THOSE EYES AND OMG ALL THE COTTON CANDY COLORS OMG SO MUCH WANT KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...I uh....I want that bow :3

Well... it's a hell of a lot better than Glaceon and Leafeon >.>... Still waiting on my poison-type Eveelution.

Eveelutions always come in pairs, I wonder what the other type will be?

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ninfeon Speculations and Rumors

Why hello there.

In the other thread, there's a talk about Ninfeon. Ninfeon? Isn't it Ninfia? oh you, you forget, Pokemon names can be turned to English. This is just another moment. Now, allow me to talk about....this supposed evolution. The scans say it's a secret. I call it's obvious.

Now, I'll explain a bit about a rumor I heard weeks before. I told a couple of people in Skype, and I said this:

And Locke, guessed everything, except Espeon. Espeon is エーフィ. Like how Umbreon is ブラッキー. I guessed the same as him back then, though at the time I was not sure about the hunch, the middle screams something new. And now the picture Ninfeon appears.

Hah, and I thought the butterfly was supposed to represent Espeon and we'd be getting a Ghost- or Poison-type Eeveelution (the 'su' at the end - turns out that's Espeon).

pikachu-and-eevee-friends-logo.png

I borrowed your post Locke, cause I'm too lazy to find that picture. It goes in color order, ブースター(Flareon), サンダース(Jolteon), シャワーズ(Vaporeon), イーブィ(Eevee), ブラッキー(Umbreon), グレイシア(Glaceon), リーフェア(Leafeon), and エーフィ(Espeon). For English sake, and It's Booster, Thunders, Showers, Eebui, Blackie, Glacia, Leafia and Eefie. Small japanese Lesson: E and I sound opposite in Japanese, they're reversed. Like, When you say Eel, I say Iil. I'm talking about the Sound. Got it? Good.

Moving on, let's take look at Ninfeon. Hrmmm..... Well. I say she's Xinn's new favorite. (Of course.) Eevee will evolve to Ninfeon with the use of the Prism Scale. Or, as I call, きれいなウロコ or (Kirei na Uroko)Beautiful Scale. It's a Gen V Item. Nothing is as it seems. Remember that. It replaces the Beauty option in Black and White(2) to evolve Feebas to Milotic. Now in Gen VI, we see it again, pretty subtle. We see a new item get used immediately that seemed to have only one purpose before. Now onto the speculation part:

One: A new kind of evolution Method. Gen VI has many things to offer and only a few things to speculate on. Despite me leaving PD, I still can speculate like this(throwing it out there). It could be An eevee must battle a Pokemon that has a build that has Beautiful Scale Properties. Shall we say....Milotic?
Two: The evolution Method to evolve to Ninfeon will be obvious, Evolution via trading an Eevee holding a Beautiful Scale.

What's next? The type. Looking at it, it's hard to say. There are three answers to this, A New type, A dual Type or another Type. Do not mistaken New type as Flying Poison or Ghost, when I mean New, I MEAN New. A New type. One that's not yet implemented in Pokemon. I rather keep my mouth shut at what I think the new type is, because it's ridiculous sounding. If Dual type, water/Normal or Rock/Water or Steel Water Or- You get the idea. Another type is basically either Flying or Steel.

Well I'll add more thoughts into this later on, What say you?

Not bad. I think it is a flying Type no doubt about it, it just doesn't suit the other unused types for an Eeveelution so a Flying type it is.

Legendaries and a couple of Specific Pokémon manage to retain their original name, all the rest get revealed and change their name from Japanese to English. Given how every Eeveelution have different names between Japanese and English, I'm pretty sure Ninfia is the Japanese name, so when it translates to English what ever they put in the front it must end with an eon. However based on Leafeon and Glacion's Japanese/English name, their is a high chance that Ninfia's English name will be Ninfeon.

Now about evolving it, I think it will a be a new Item that will be introduced in Gen VI that specifically evolves Eevee into this new Eeveelution. I guess they could use a currently known item but recent Eeveelutions don't require the use of items to evolve so it doesn't necessarily need an item to evolve.

Finally about it's type, I am certain it is a type that hasn't been used for Eeveelutions so far and from the looks of it, Ninfia looks like a Flying Type. Any other Type that hasn't been used just doesn't suit Ninfia's looks and because it looks elegant Flying fits it perfectly. I guess it could be a Normal type as well but with other Eeveelutions being Pure Types I highly doubt this one will be a duel type and I also doubt it will be a completely new type.

Either way I like the looks of Ninfia and I it will be a nice addition to my collection, who knows it may be on par with my favorite Eeveelution which is Espeon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom