• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler All New Items Revealed Today

Help me out guys and gals. I wanted to try a make a list of all the new items that have been revealed today. Let me know what I missed.

- Upgraded/intermediate Shields (Banded Shield and others not named yet)
- Double Claw/Hookshot
- "Gust" Gun (seems like something similar to the Gust Jar from MC)
- Digging Mitts (similar to Mole Mitts from MC)
- Net
- Floating shawl (probably Zelda's because of the different, blue bird emblem)
- Collectible Items: Bugs, Amber Relic, Ornamental Skull, Monster Claw, Jelly Blob

What else?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It's also been confirmed that there will be a return of the Bomb Bag. Only this time if your running low on Bombs, you can pick up a Bomb Flower and store it in the Bag! >Finally!<

Well...I wanted to just edit my original post, but for some reason the system is not allowing that to happen. So I'm being forced to start a new post:

EDITS: Added Bomb Bag and changed/edited name of Sailcloth

NEW ITEMS:

- Upgraded/intermediate Shields (Banded Shield and others not named yet)
- Double Claw/Hookshot
- "Gust" Gun (seems like something similar to the Gust Jar from MC)
- Digging Mitts (similar to Mole Mitts from MC)
- Net
- Sailcloth/Zelda's shawl
- Bomb Bag
- Collectible Items: Bugs, Amber Relic, Ornamental Skull, Monster Claw, Jelly Blob

What else?

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
1.) Simple Round Wooden Shield

2.) Banded Shield. More durable than wooden.(as stated in recent video)

3.) Iron Shield. Won't break as easily as the wooden ones.

4.) Red Iron Shield

5.) Marine Blue Shield Prt 1. (simple gold brid claw)

6.) Marine Blue Shield Prt 2. (light ray and gear symbols)

7.) Final Azure Blue Shield, Shield that protects better against electic beams[Hylian Shield] (Hyrule doesn't exist, so Hylian Shield dosn't either)

8.) More than Likely Mirror Shield of some sort, which will reflect beams back at enimies. (possibly will use magic?)

There's my list of shields that i've evaluated. The Mirror Shield is the Only Unconfirmed one so far, so cross yor fingers and hope for the best.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm not sure if you'd count this, but the Beetle will be a new item on all fronts.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Red Iron Shield? I saw the others, but I missed that one....which video is that one in?

Now that I look at it, the Red Iron Shield is just the 5.) Marine Blue Shield Prt 1. It had a red hue and tint, so I jumped at the conclusion. So there's only 7. . .

I'm not sure if you'd count this, but the Beetle will be a new item on all fronts.

No, I'm just referring to items that we found out about today. Things like the Beetle, Slingshot, Whip, etc we've known about for awhile now.

with the digging mitts and the gust gun this game is shaping up to be more and more like minish cap, and that is just awesome!
there is also a bout in the game, so bird riding isn't the only way of transportation.

the gust yar is more like F.L.U.U.D 2.0 for me it seems more like a water cannon

That could definitely be true. The only reason why I called it a Gust Gun was because during the video it seemed like the "fluid" coming from the gun quickly evaporated away. If it was a water cannon type thing I would imagine that there would be water lingering on the ground. But it's still early, so you could be right. Although, I'd really like to see that thing suck things up and use them as projectiles...that would be awesome.

I sure hope there's some kind of upgrading aspect to the Water?/Gust? Gun?. Oh, the possibilities! /wishful thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom