• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler All Great Thing About Skyward Sword

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
skyward sword will be a great game no matter how easy it is.wind waker was easy and it was an amazing game

here are alll the things that i think are going to be great about this game

1.flying birds:xd:
2.:)
3.the sheikah looks coolo.o
4.it will be massive.i am ecspecting 10 duengons,3 for every area.
5.it will tell the story of what happend before ocarina of time
6.the graphics
7.zombies
8.gannon will not be in it
9.all the places
10.the mini games.like the roller coaster
11.skyloft,skyloft is giant

thoose are my top 11 things i am looking forword too

what are yours

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
you can't really look forward to 10 dungeons yet since only 5 have been confirmed maybe six. i think you're looking more towards the 7-8 range in total dungeons. and im looking forward to the story and being able to swing the sword for myself =D

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
you can't really look forward to 10 dungeons yet since only 5 have been confirmed maybe six. i think you're looking more towards the 7-8 range in total dungeons. and im looking forward to the story and being able to swing the sword for myself =D
oh yeah i forgot about the sword swinging.
but think about it 3 temples for each area plus a final 1 that equeals 10

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I like the fact it relates to OOT and twilight princess.
I also like that it is the biggest game Nintendo has ever made

You should really visit http://gannon-banned.com/ ;) beacuse of number 8 on your list, you should click rule 1
I personally think it is a break that is needed from Ganon because he will feel special next time around, but I think his absence is nothing to actually make the game great.

It seems that there will be plenty to do outside of dungeons even in the second half of the game. TP did a great job of this in the first half, but it killed all the great momentum it had going after the fourth dungeon. This game looks like it wil be consistently awesome.

I would have said difficulty, but I guess we won't know how difficult the game is until we play it.

it's 6 dungeons, the first 3 will be reused with new puzzles and twists later on. Stacking up kinda 9 dungeons. And I think that the later 3 might have a second version too, but optional, part of a suppah side-quest or something like that.

And we can't go with regular dungeon counting for this game, since the overworld area that acompany each dungeon is like a dungeon itself. So it's more like 12 original "dungeons" in the game, and 6 reused "dungeons", but each of them smaller than a TP dungeon. So it's just different.

Will be almost all the time in a dungeon of sorts, but it will not feel as heavy as a TP dungeon, most of the time. First, because the dungeons are smaller in area (more like a central part with rooms and some paths around it, nothing like 7 floors). Second, we can exit from overworld sections back to the Sky and save in the middle of a dungeon.

Another thing that changed drastically in the formula, is that this game will have much less wander around (well, there will be some, but will be fast, practical, exciting etc. so you wont feel it drag), or at least it seems like it will be very segregated from the main game. I think that it's great, even Ocarina felt tiresome and dragged a bit at some parts in the field or when you get lost.

The result? I think it's a game that feels fresh and exciting all the time, but that can still be challenging.

My only concern is that they haven't showed us much of side-quests and mini-games, and havent given much emphasis on it. I'm sure that there is a lot of extra content(more than the usual, actually) but how it will blend into the game? One great thing about modern Zelda games is that, at a moment you are focused on the main quest and right after that, without even noticing, you are immersed in side-quests, challenges, mini-games, treasure hunting etc. And it just feels natural, like the world is alive and you are interacting with it they way you prefer.

So I'm afraid of SS being too straight forward, the main-quest too compelling and easy to follow so that the extra content will not blend into the game, and the regular flow will be just miss it... so that it plays out more like a Uncharted game, that you follow the plot viciously and before you notice the credits are rolling (just like in a movie), and not like a Zelda game that is a more organic experience.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom