• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild all dlc wearables

I have the dlc installed and at one point of time I come across a Phantom ganon armour piece ....so I google it and got the other 2 locations too.
Then after a week or two I saw , that majoras mask is also available with the dlc.

question: anyone has a List of items( weapons, Masks, wearables) that solely come ''only'' with the dlc. ?

Thx. !

Last edited:
let me ask one more thingy without opening a new extra thread ...

-which Lynels drop a 5 shot bow in the game ? or is this totally random in nature ?
- I also never see a golden lynel in my game .....I think all i see is the white maned ones(for e.g the 2 @ faron grasslands are golden on the internet)....apart from the weakling lynel which is darkish(near zora region)..why is this ....does the game know that I am a beginner ..and playing through the 1st time ?

thx. for any advices.

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Savage Lynels will drop the 5 shot bows Basically any Golden/silver ones but i'd recommend the Club wielders for a better chance at 5 shots

Thx. Echolight ! [nice Profile icon btw :D ]
...so that must be it...No , No master mode yet ( the wimp I am )
but when I have at least played through Once....then I will muster up some courage to switch it On ;)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thx. Jirohnagi !
as usual you are always on the spot !

dtc

I think that 5-shot bows can appear from blue and better lynels (at least from personal experience), and there is a chance to get them similar to how there is a chance to get weapons with higher durability or damage (and i think that you can get those enhanced effects more easily after beating ganon but maybe it's just my luck)

another one Guys:

which is better :
Salvager Armor or (upgraded to Max) zora's armour ? (for swimming)

dtc

another one Guys

which is better :
Salvager Armor or (upgraded to Max) zora's armour ? (for swimming)
If salvager armor is barb armor then barb. The atttack boost is great and the zora armor is way more situational. Also you can use the xenoblade armor for the same effects as the zora one.

If salvager armor is barb armor then barb. The atttack boost is great and the zora armor is way more situational. Also you can use the xenoblade armor for the same effects as the zora one.
I was under the impression that salvager armor is only meant for swimming ? at least thats what it says when the player touches it. zora armor is also for swimming....I mean I would hardly don it specially to fight an enemy in the game. so more than attack mode...I was more quizzed on it's swim prowess . but it also could be that nintendo wants to promote xenoblade and this was a cheap publicity stunt ?
anybody else here ever used the salvager ? ...I guess not :shrugs:

dtc

I was under the impression that salvager armor is only meant for swimming ? at least thats what it says when the player touches it. zora armor is also for swimming....I mean I would hardly don it specially to fight an enemy in the game. so more than attack mode...I was more quizzed on it's swim prowess . but it also could be that nintendo wants to promote xenoblade and this was a cheap publicity stunt ?
I use barbarian armor lots of times, since I also have it maxed. If salvager armor is anote one tell me please.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava

If it's anything like any of the other items, it's not really worth it if you've got the zora armor and if it's like the other DLC armors (tingle suit) then it might not even be upgradeable. Nintendo seems to have a problem of stick effects onto random armors that don't really fit

I use barbarian armor lots of times, since I also have it maxed. If salvager armor is anote one tell me please.

It's Xenoblade gear, theres special comets (red ones) that drop to the ground at certain locations with the bits in them. Shame nintendo never gave us the ability to hold all possible armors.

<It's Xenoblade gear, theres special comets (red ones) that drop to the ground at certain locations with the bits in them>

just for the records:
these red comets will touch down on :
bridge of hylia
then
skull lake
then
hebra peak.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
<It's Xenoblade gear, theres special comets (red ones) that drop to the ground at certain locations with the bits in them>

just for the records:
these red comets will touch down on :
bridge of hylia
then
skull lake
then
hebra peak.

I never bothered collecting it cuz it would've maxed my armor slots to have them. But thank you for the info Radaway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom