• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild All about cooking

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I do a crap ton of cooking mostly mighty banana and heart durians now, but i mainly cook for effects such as defense and attack, plus mixing in some horns....... and fairy murder...........

Hey, friends! How many of you have actually prepared "Breath of the Wild" meals? I've never had a baked apple UNTIL I played Breath of the Wild and I must say, it was quite a new delight. lol I know all of these dishes are pretty much just regular food but it's always exciting to try to emulate a recipe from a game or TV show.

So far, my boyfriend and I have perfected the baked apple with butter, brown sugar, & cinnamon (not in the game but hey) topped with vanilla ice cream (also not in the game but hey). lol

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Typically I just toss things together hoping that I don't burn down Hyrule or constantly make dubious food. Which speaking of I have an Idea what dubious food is, depending if it has monster guts in it dubious food is probably similar to haggis.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I usually made dishes that offered temporary hearts, since those were the ones that were most useful (especially when hearts were few). Other than that, attack and defense buff dishes were also pretty nice, but not necessary once you got good weapons and armor. Anything else was mostly useless because there was always armor to do the same thing the food could do. I did like the variety of foods you could make though, like meaty rice balls, salmon menuiere, etc.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I ended up just cooking hearty stuff. I wish there was a cookbook, that would have encouraged me to seek out recipes.

Best food: Just cook 5 Hearty Durians.
(Not joking,It Gives you full heart +20 hearts
2017030910574400_F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39.jpg

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I typically just threw in my "hearty" items and called er a day, but it was sometimes fun to play around with ingredients. After having to make a Monster Cake, I wanted to see what other desserts were available, so Link ended up being prepared to fight the Calamity with an inventory full of assorted pies and wildberry crepes. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom