• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art ALinkToTheWebcomic

A

ALink2Webcomic

I've been visiting zeldadungeon.net forever (thanks for the walkthroughs!) and just found these forums. Thought I'd join and share my artwork! I've loved Zelda since the first game in '87 and have beat them all. Now I'm just having fun going back and mentioning weird things that have stuck out in my mind, things that I think about now while I play them, and things that I think Link should have said. Check out my drawings/comics at:

alinktothewebcomic.smackjeeves.com

Comic1.jpg

A

ALink2Webcomic

Very cool and funny, keep it up!
Hey, thanks! I really appreciate it! I see from my stats that there are hundreds of people returning to read my comics! Who knew?? Thanks again!
P.S. Just checked out your Lego Mario and mushroom, those are awesome! I've always wanted to do that, but if I started I felt I might not stop until I had made a whole DeathStar or Futurama Planet Express ship lol.

Hey, thanks! I really appreciate it! I see from my stats that there are hundreds of people returning to read my comics! Who knew?? Thanks again!
P.S. Just checked out your Lego Mario and mushroom, those are awesome! I've always wanted to do that, but if I started I felt I might not stop until I had made a whole DeathStar or Futurama Planet Express ship lol.

Your welcome! and thanks! I wanted to make more stuff but I ran out of mini Legos lol I also have a triforce and pokeball I made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom