• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors ALBW DLC!

(Spoilers for the DLC)

It's here! Hooray! My first thought playing Ravio? Man, that is the funniest run I've seen. Like a chicken with its head cut off! It's great! His moveset is pretty cool, too. Draws nicely from the different items and feels unique. Haven't tried out Yuga yet though! High hopes!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I tried out both. I got their weapon 2 and a couple of heartpieces. Yuga is very good at killing bosses. Some of his combos can take down the enemy gauge in just two hits. He is a real killer. Ravio can do recent damage too. But he looks so very tall hahahahaha! I love the new map and the effects that last until it's replaced with another element/effect.

There was someone that wanted the DLC number for the Wii U. That came with the 3DS. I am not going to use them. I don't have a Wii U. PM if you want the numbers.

It says use the code below to add new characters to the new HW game for Wii U.
Register a Nintendo ID.
Go to the e-shop select enter download code
Enter code and download the HWL characters
Start HWL on Wii U and go free mode or adventure mode
You can now select the new characters on the character-section screen.

Yuga's victory animation is really cool. It's a little anticlimactic, since I was expecting a big explosion or magic transformation or something, but it's still really cool. I haven't done as much with Yuga as I have Ravio yet, but he seems good from what I've played. Ravio's ice, bombs, and hammer is pretty great. I'm looking forward to reddit making guides for these guys.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yuga's victory animation is really cool. It's a little anticlimactic, since I was expecting a big explosion or magic transformation or something, but it's still really cool. I haven't done as much with Yuga as I have Ravio yet, but he seems good from what I've played. Ravio's ice, bombs, and hammer is pretty great. I'm looking forward to reddit making guides for these guys.
You should also keep an eye on bonuses! If you use the bomb item card, it means you'll get more rupees during each battle. If you use the Hammer item card, you're regular attack is going up (or strong attack, I forgot :P ). I really like the bonuses they hand out! I even had more food as well :D

You should also keep an eye on bonuses! If you use the bomb item card, it means you'll get more rupees during each battle. If you use the Hammer item card, you're regular attack is going up (or strong attack, I forgot :P ). I really like the bonuses they hand out! I even had more food as well :D

Ooh! I didn't know this was a thing! Is it only for the 3DS, though? Probably, but it sounds cool! This DLC pack seems like a winner, from what I've seen and heard! Hooray!

So far, I think as far as the DLC characters (for legends not the original DLC characters) I would say Yuga is my favorite. I like Ravio but I wish he would take his hood off now and then (unless he does and I completely missed that). Yuga definitely beats out the three girls Marin and Toon Zelda and Medli. I liked link's awakening but not Marin as a character in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom