• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Agitha........

1) She has really little tea sets :) or she eats them.... Mmm chocolate colored roaches :D
2) he parents live in the tree in her house :) but they're gone all day and sleep in the tree at night so you never see them :D
3) she sells parasols and flowers to raise money :D..... Or maybe she steals it :O

I first thought she just looked young... But apparently she is really just 10 years old... Maybe both her parents died and left her with a huge sum of money and now she sees these bugs as her family?

Dunno. Do know that I like her as a character. :)

She's immortal man! She has saved up lots and lots of money during her many many years of life and pays random travelers to satisfy her random, off whims. :P
Obviously I'm making it up, but it's as good of an explanation as any

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Agitha's dialog is brilliant. Who thinks of these things? I want that job!

Ant
Li'l ant, li'l ant, I might mistake you for a grain and put you in my cereal...

Mantis
Li'l mantis, li'l mantis, if I had sickles like that, I could slice onions better...

Butterfly
Li'l butterfly, li'l butterfly, I want to be wrapped up in that powder, too...

Phasmid
Li'l phasmid, li'l phasmid, I want to tie your long antennae into bows...

Dayfly
Li'l dayfly, li'l dayfly, I want to take your colorful tail and make the loveliest braid ever...

Stag Beetle
Li'l stag beetle, li'l stag beetle, your spiky pinchers are so sharp! They must feel so good...

Ladybug
Li'l ladybug, li'l ladybug, if I was smaller, I would get on your back and we'd fly around...

Grasshopper
Li'l grasshopper, li'l grasshopper, I'd love to tickle your belly all day long...

Beetle
Li'l beetle, li'l beetle, I want to use that shiny shell as a pillow and fall asleep...

Pill Bug
Li'l pill bug, li'l pill bug, I wish I was smaller so I could roll you around like a ball...

Snail
Li'l snail, li'l snail, just once I'd like to take a bath in that slime...

Dragonfly
Li'l dragonfly, li'l dragonfly, when you look at me with those great big eyes, I...

Stritch is her Great Great Great Great grandpa

1. When you are little you do everything based on imagination.
2. I'm assuming she is an orphan, maybe that is why she needs the bugs, to fulfill the spot where her parents love should be with the love of the bugs.
3. She is a princess, perhaps she got an inheritance when her parents passed away, assuming she is an orphan.

Maybe she was orphaned off of a really rich family and just dosen't know her parents are dead. she thereby goes into her parents life savings and gives them to a random person that gives her bugs

That's one of those tings that i just don't ever worry about. It's Zelda, it's full of bizarre things that you can't always explain.

I think that she is an orphan, i think that her parents were probably very rich and wealthy and she inherited all the money. She is young and does not think much of the money she has so she gives it away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom