• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Agent Spaghetti's Art

Agent Spaghetti

Advanced Noodle
When the deciding factor is skill in a favored trade, it can be real. You clearly have far more skill than me. Those who prove themselves better are, in my book, better, thusly resulting in some level of superiority. Impto.

But it is easy to forget that a real person is on the other end.

Well... uhm... keep drawing, you hear? :3

Haha fair enough.

Yup I hear! And it sounds like your an artist as well? Well you keep doing that to! ...And whatever else your talents are

Yes, I am an artist. Aren's Sketchbook is my thread, but the only really good stuff in more recent. It all pales in comparison, hehe...

But of course I'll keep drawing. nothing can stop me from art-ing, I work in all mediums, including those that are performed and sung. :3

And you? Art comes in many forms, as all artists (including you, most likely)know, Agent.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Wow these are really cool! I've tried doing realistic art, but mainly on my pets. :bleh: And your work has given me motivation to start doing realistic art again. ^^ Keep drawing man, these are superb!

Agent Spaghetti

Advanced Noodle
...I don't see anything... did you actually post it or...? Does "not completed yet" mean you intend to share only the finished piece?

I rarely work in color, myself.

I put it on the first post. But I suppose I should put it here too. Here you go:

The reason I don't do color often is because I'm colorblind. It's not awful, but it screws me up often.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
He looks a bit... skeletal? Zombie-ish? Something like that, but he really looks like Daniel Craig, and the whole thing looks cool, so awesome!

I am so glad I came across these works, because they have made my day! (And motivated me to work on my own watercolor piece... due next Tuesday lol)

Anyway. You have a LOT of talent and these works are fantastic!

Agent Spaghetti

Advanced Noodle
He looks a bit... skeletal? Zombie-ish? Something like that, but he really looks like Daniel Craig, and the whole thing looks cool, so awesome!

How so? I don't really see it.

I am so glad I came across these works, because they have made my day! (And motivated me to work on my own watercolor piece... due next Tuesday lol)

Anyway. You have a LOT of talent and these works are fantastic!

Well I'm glad I could do that haha

Agent Spaghetti

Advanced Noodle
Clearly this is incomplete, but I thought I might as well show this one. This is a family portrait, the picture it being based upon taken in 1968. I'm being paid to do this by the sister on the far left (obviously much older now). 20.5" x 16".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom