• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Agent Spaghetti's Art

Zorth

#Scoundrel
These pictures are truly amazing mate, My favorite being the Batman themed one. The amount of detail and shading in that drawing is impressive, Curious to know how long it took you to draw that?

Agent Spaghetti

Advanced Noodle
Very nice rendering, but your anatomy is off in a couple of places. Nothing major, but it's something that needs work. Have you ever checked out the teachings of Andrew Loomis?

Yeah, I continue to try to perfect my anatomical design. It's pretty difficult to get a hang of; it's complexity is quite interesting, but I have a long ways to go, which is obvious.

No, I don't really know who Andrew Loomis is.

These pictures are truly amazing mate, My favorite being the Batman themed one. The amount of detail and shading in that drawing is impressive, Curious to know how long it took you to draw that?

I'd like to say four or five hours, but I can't say for sure.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Finished 11/25/12 (My Cousin's Kids)

Finished 12/25/12 (I apologize if you hate them; this was a Christmas gift for my sister)

These are only a few of my completed projects; I withheld a few because how how personal it was.

Those two are officially my two favorites of yours so far. You're extremely talented, and this is clearly evident in your pieces. I really like the way you draw faces, and I always felt that the face was the hardest part. Your folds are also fairly impressive, and your shading has blown me away!

Keep up the fantastic work, and I'll be anticipating your next pieces! <3 ^^

You are amazing - but I'm sure you already know that.

There's not a drawing here that I don't love!even the one direction oneYou must make your friends very happy.

Never stop drawing, you're beyond amazing. I love everything here, they're all so gorgeous...and what a beautiful horse, too! The colouring is amazing.

Excellent work, I love it, love it, love it.

bunny

birb overlord
Oh my gosh... I thought maybe I was starting to get the hang of realism at least a little bit... then I saw this thread...

tumblr_inline_mk381muepW1qz4rgp.gif

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Holy hell.

How can someone with such cracy political views create such breathtakingly beautiful artwork? :P

But seriously. The only term I can use to describe this art is incredible. Your art is truly incredible.

My favorite is the Batman drawing. :keese:

Agent Spaghetti

Advanced Noodle
Those two are officially my two favorites of yours so far. You're extremely talented, and this is clearly evident in your pieces. I really like the way you draw faces, and I always felt that the face was the hardest part. Your folds are also fairly impressive, and your shading has blown me away!

Keep up the fantastic work, and I'll be anticipating your next pieces! <3 ^^

Thank you. I have a lot left to learn but I really appreciate the support. So thanks!

You are amazing - but I'm sure you already know that.

There's not a drawing here that I don't love!even the one direction oneYou must make your friends very happy.

Never stop drawing, you're beyond amazing. I love everything here, they're all so gorgeous...and what a beautiful horse, too! The colouring is amazing.

Excellent work, I love it, love it, love it.

Haha thanks I don't plan on stopping.

Holy crap! These are so amazing! To be honest, I didn't actually expect to see anything so realistic on here!

Well I hadn't really seen anything realistic on here (unless I missed it all), so I thought I might as well.

oh my word, these are amazing, they give bao a run for their money!

Bao? I apologize for my ignorance, but what are you referring to?

The One Directon picture looks like a black and white photo... No joke. O.O Awesome skizzilz of awesomeness.

Haha thanks.

Oh my gosh... I thought maybe I was starting to get the hang of realism at least a little bit... then I saw this thread...

tumblr_inline_mk381muepW1qz4rgp.gif

Haha well I've been serious about art since about first grade. I have a LOT of practice behind me. I'm still not perfect, I have quite a ways to go, but I guarantee practicing often and learning everything you can about anatomy and all that, you'll improve a bundle.

Holy hell.

How can someone with such cracy political views create such breathtakingly beautiful artwork? :P

But seriously. The only term I can use to describe this art is incredible. Your art is truly incredible.

My favorite is the Batman drawing. :keese:

Haha I disagree on them being crazy, but I appreciate it anyway. Haha I feel like Gordon or someone saying this, but thank you, Batman.

And I might have guessed your favorite haha

o_O o_O o_O

o_O

WOW.

JUST WOW.

YOUR SHADING...

HOLY FRITTATAS.

*bows and shows deference to superior being*

Ha thanks, but superiority is an illusion!

Ha thanks, but superiority is an illusion!

When the deciding factor is skill in a favored trade, it can be real. You clearly have far more skill than me. Those who prove themselves better are, in my book, better, thusly resulting in some level of superiority. Impto.

But it is easy to forget that a real person is on the other end.

Well... uhm... keep drawing, you hear? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom