• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

After You Die

What would you like to have done with your body? There are two ways to answer this question:

1. What do you plan to have done with it and why? e.g. buried, cremated, donated to science, etc.
2. What outrageous thing do you wish could be done with it? e.g. shot into the sun or turned into a cyborg super-soldier or something, I dunno

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I haven't given it much thought, but I have considered being cremated. I think I'd rather be a pile of ashes than a rotting corpse. Not like it'd make much of a difference to me, since I'd be dead... And I never really thought about having any crazy things done with my body. I can't think of anything for that.

Sheik

:the:
If technology has advanced enough in my final days, I would like my body to become a cyborg mother that bakes my children brownies.

I'm not joking.

Last edited:

Dan

The prospect of having a cyborg mother made from dead people serving me cookies all the time really scares the **** out of me...
I personally would like my dead corpse mounted onto my grand children's bedroom wall so that they are always reminded I am watching over them. :)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Not something I really think about. I guess cremated, and I'd rather have some kind of plaque at our local memorial garden, which is a happy, bright place with lots of flowers and stuff, rather than have a grave in some dank cemetery. :P I think that's nicer.

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
I think I would like to be cremated. Also another interesting thing to do would be to donate my body to law enforcement, so they can use it to train officers how to find bodies that have been dumped out in the woods or something like that. Obviously it has to be one or the other.

octorok74

TETTAC
I've given this so much thought. I want to be buried in a plain wooden box. Not a crazy expensive box with plush lining inside. I'll make the box and buy the headstone for me. I don't want my family to pay for a single thing when I die. Plain box, just bury me, place the headstone, go out for lunch afterwards. Simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom