• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art After the Adventures

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
(gets zapped by aginator and turns into baby)ga ga goo?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Good story, Meeglow. I managed to catch up. Okay, so maybe it's not that long still, that's why I read it tonight. :) Anyway, found two typos that you can fix if you want, if not, just ignore them. They are in bold. (shr=she and posion=poison) Other than that, the story is entertaining.

There was a long silence. “Queen Zelda gave it to me, shr told me to keep it safe and not to put it on, but was so stressed I did it to die.

“Look. The Queen is dying of evil posion from Zarkog. And…well we know that you are the best doctor in the land, Din. Please, even if you can’t heal her, is there anything you can do?” Hazel said, she then stepped back behind Poppy.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
*shuffles in*

Ooh. Nice story. I really like your writing style. It's so movie/TV like. :)

Is chapter 3 coming up soon? :O

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Chapter 3 Part 1

Everyone ran as fast as they could into the palace, past the guards and gates. Meego was the first to reach Queen Zelda’s side; she knelt at her bed and began praying for the unconscious Queen and her child.

Din was next closely followed by Xinnamin. They ran to examine her to see what they could do. The Queen felt the necklace’s presence and woke up immediately. At this moment the others ran in.

“You are a curious sole Meego, putting that necklace on despite my warning. But yet you are alive, I was wrong.” Zelda whispered. Meego was sorry. But she remained silent. Din and Xinnamin rushed over to tend to the Queen. They tended to her, getting ready to deliver the baby as carefully as possible.

“Everybody has to leave! Only Link can be in here.” Xinnamin shouted.

Everyone reluctantly stepped through the door but remained close on the other side. Meego was observing the strange pattern on the door. As she moved her hand across them they lit up.

She jumped back. Nobody else seemed to notice, her necklace glowed in alliance. She turned back but the others were just panicking about Zelda.

Hours passed but the group never left the door. Atsuma was standing rigid. Hazel approached him with a blanket but he simply refused and carried on standing. Hazel gave up and collapsed. Meego turned to see but she was only sleeping.

Poppy ended up next to her - asleep as well. Ark remained awake, he was counting the number of tiles on the floor. Or he was trying, he was just anxious and bored.

Meego stood on her head. Her curly hair fell over her face. She closed her eyes hard.
“What are you doing?” Ark asked.
“The blood rushing to my head helps me think.” Meego replied.

Ark laughed but then continued counting. More time passed. There were various sounds echoing through the corridors. Link was at Zelda’s side. He grasped her hand.
The distant mumbles of Din and Xinnamin could be heard. But other than that the castle was silent. The whole group were on their last legs.

Then came a sound…the sound that shocked them.

A baby’s cry…
Part 1/2

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Chapter 3 Part 2

Everyone ran to the door hurriedly pressing their ears up against it trying to hear faintly what was happening. They could hear the voiced of Xinnamin and Din; they could also hear the baby crying. But they could not hear the Queen.

Pop was the quickest to assume the worst. Her voice broke what was mostly silence and echoed through the hallowed corridors. “What if…” the echoes were haunting and sent a chill down Meego’s spine. The all knew what she meant and didn’t dare say any more.

She grasped her necklace firmly and hoped for the best. Ark was still counting the tiles, as if he had to get the exact number, like a superstition like not stepping on cracks or walking under ladders.

On the other side of the door Zelda was unconscious. Xinnamin was tending to the baby and they were both in a stable condition. Din shouted from where she stood. “Okay! You can come in now!”

Atsuma didn’t hesitate to push the door. But it wouldn’t budge. He called the others over to help him and they pushed with all their might but to no avail.

“197!” Ark shouted out of the blue. Suddenly the huge doors parted sending everyone toppling through into the next room. “You choose now to shout out the total of tiles?!” Hazel said with sarcasm in her voice.

“Well at least we know that opens the door…” Ark said, smiling. Meego had already got up and ran over to the Queen. She ripped the necklace off her neck and placed in the Queen’s palm.

Zelda opened her eyes slowly. “It’s okay, Meego. You keep the necklace. It will be the answer to everything.” Link smiled.

“Behold its power and use it wisely. And whatever you do, don’t let anyone take it from you.” He whispered. Meego nodded and put the necklace back on. It glowed as it was fastened around her neck.

Meego giggled. Link smiled again. “You sound like Midna.” Zelda grinned too. “Yes, she does.”

Meego didn’t want to question the Queen, or Link so she switched to the subject in hand. “The baby…what will you call it?”

Meego looked over to Poppy who was listening to her conversation. Poppy and Meego have a kind of language…they can communicate over looks and actions, that is because of their close friendship. Hazel also understands them.

Hazel was standing next to Poppy. Poppy realised that Meego did not yet know the gender of the baby. Meego shot her a look. Poppy moved her hands in a swift motion tell Meego that the baby was a girl.

Meego smiled, said “thank you!” (With her hands) and then turned back to the Queen. Link began talking before Zelda did, she was weak and Link wanted her to rest.

“We don’t have a name yet, but we wanted all of you to come up with a name for her. Without you all, Zelda and the baby could both have died.”

Meego walked to the centre of the room. There was a low hanging beam above her, she leaped up and manoeuvred herself so she was hanging upside down with her legs wrapped around the beam. She was agile and had good balance. Everybody simply laughed when they saw her, it was the most common thing she did when she needed to think.

“Okay, we need a name for this little miracle baby here.” She said softly. “Something unique, help me out here!” She back flipped off the beam and landed on her feet.

Atsuma laughed. “Just like a cat.” Atsuma felt awful. But he tried to remain normal. The rest of the group were thinking about a name for the baby. “Alissa?” Pop suggested. They thought about it but disagreed.

After about half an hour a name cropped up. “Ala?” Ark said. “That’s good.” Link said and everyone nodded. “Hey…what about…Alanna? It means Peace and Love.” Din said. “Yes! That’s perfect!” Meego squeaked. One by one the others agreed. Din walked over carrying Alanna.

She held her up high and prayed for the Gods to watch over her. She then handed her to Queen Zelda.

“May this royal baby live a great life, protect her and treat her as one of your children, Aleria Goddess of the Forest people. Alanna.”

2/2

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
awesome!!! love the story and the baby being called Alanna

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Lolz, the Great One couldn't bring down that door? D: Anyway, I enjoyed the two updates you made, real funny stuff even if it seems a bit rushed at times. There were a couple of typos but who cares, eh? Ignore them or whatever, it was still good stuff, Meeglow. ^^ Woot, and the name the baby got starts with an A, which is cool, Atsuma starts and ends with an A. :P

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Lolz, the Great One couldn't bring down that door? D: Anyway, I enjoyed the two updates you made, real funny stuff even if it seems a bit rushed at times. There were a couple of typos but who cares, eh? Ignore them or whatever, it was still good stuff, Meeglow. ^^ Woot, and the name the baby got starts with an A, which is cool, Atsuma starts and ends with an A. :P

the baby ends with a too and awesome story! Woot keep doing it i love it!!!:clap::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom