• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

After Skyward Sword?, Parents of Ganondorf

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Do you mean his biological parents, or who raised him?

I have no idea who his biological parents were, but Koume and Kotake were his surrogate mothers according to OoT.

It might be a character that we haven't encountered yet. Although, it's possible that Nabooru is his mother, but that Twinrova raised him since he was male. That's the only theory I can come up with, since she's the leader of the Gerudo. On the other hand, she might be too young.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I recall that in OoT you were told that Ganondorf is from the Gerudo clan. He was the only male in the entire race. I'm pretty sure that it was rare that a male be born, since the Gerudo were women only. So, probably a Gerudo woman is his biological parents. If not, then the Twinrova sisters would be the only other option to go on as to who Ganondorf's parents are.

His dad is obviously the last gerudo male born 100/200/300/400 years before him, and a random gerudo girl... man, ganondorf is probably a mac daddy ;)

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I don't think we will ever see his biological parents, and we already know his surrogate mothers (Twinrova). I don't think it is necessary either, because I doubt we will see Ganondorf's ancestor being a villain in SS.

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
The twinovra sisters are a lesbian couple. they couldn't have kids, so they adopted. or maybe Ganondorf was created by them, and is made up of only fire and ice?

^ theory, not fact.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Are you kidding? Come on, they can't be lesbian with each other. They're twin sisters for crying out loud! Come on....

I'm sure Ganondorf was born of both a man and a woman. His father was probably the previous male Gerudo. Maybe the father dies or is even ritually killed when the next male is born. There's really not enough information on it, though Din wrote a very interesting article on it for those who might want to consider the finer details of Gerudo bilogy possibilities. :>

In any case, something must've happened to his parents for Koume and Kotake to raise him like he is theirs. They seem more like minions than parents though so maybe they knew something about his destiny and that is why they decided to be the ones to raise him? Who knows! >_<

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
malladus could be his dad hahaha jk jk not really sure who his parents are because gerudo have only one male every generation or something like that, and in oot i remember hearing that gerudo girls would come to the market to try and get boyfriends. Who knows maybe ganondorfs dad was a hylian.. i have no clue but that might work cause then his dad wouldn't want to move to the desert to raise him so Koume and Kotake raised him instead and ganondorf always had that hate for hylians because of his absent father who he never knew so he wanted to take it over and rule it under an iron fist of injustice. bawhahahaha!!

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Are you kidding? Come on, they can't be lesbian with each other. They're twin sisters for crying out loud! Come on....

I'm sure Ganondorf was born of both a man and a woman. His father was probably the previous male Gerudo. Maybe the father dies or is even ritually killed when the next male is born. There's really not enough information on it, though Din wrote a very interesting article on it for those who might want to consider the finer details of Gerudo bilogy possibilities. :>

In any case, something must've happened to his parents for Koume and Kotake to raise him like he is theirs. They seem more like minions than parents though so maybe they knew something about his destiny and that is why they decided to be the ones to raise him? Who knows! >_<

I hope the IGN will give the story line of ganondorf.

J

jwdarthgandalf

I doubt it is the last male Gerudo. I recall one of the gossip stones saying "They say that Gerudos sometimes go to Hyrule Castle Town to look for boyfriends." The last male Gerudo would probably be too old, even in this game.

EDIT:
Here is a source for the quote
http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Gossip_Stone/Quotes

figthersword

Hylian Coward
I doubt it is the last male Gerudo. I recall one of the gossip stones saying "They say that Gerudos sometimes go to Hyrule Castle Town to look for boyfriends." The last male Gerudo would probably be too old, even in this game.

EDIT:
Here is a source for the quote
http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Gossip_Stone/Quotes

Yeap the gossip stones said that the gerudos are looking for a boyfriend in the hyrule town,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom