• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler After Completing Hero Mode What is Your Favorite Dungeon?

After Playing through Hero Mode what's your favorite Dungeon?

• Skyview Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth Temple

• Lanayru Mining Facility

• Ancient Cistern

• Sand Ship

• Fire Sanctuary

• Sky Keep

• Total voters
After the second play through in Hero mode what's your favorite dungeon or is it still the same? It used to be Ancient Cistern for me but part of the fun of that dungeon was the surprises which in the second play through it did not have. My new one would be Sky Keep because even in the second time, the rooms still confused and puzzled me. Second would be Lanayru Mining facility and then Sand Ship.

:mastersword:

Last edited:

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
both times the Lanayru Mine was my favourite. sure, second time it wasn't quite as good as the first time but none of the levels were so...Lanayru it is

MW7

The Sandship remained my favorite dungeon after Hero Mode. My opinion on the rest of the dungeons did shuffle significantly. The Ancient Cistern and the Lanayru Mining Facility specifically were much less enjoyable on a repeat playthrough.

My favorite after completing Hero's mode is Lanayru Mining Facility. Although it would not be considered a dungeon my favorite "dungeon" would be the shipyard area where you are transporting the timeshift orb. I cannot really remember what would have been my favorite the first play through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom