• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ADVENTURERS WANTED (Great Adventures, Reasonable Prices. Apply Now.)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Why hello, who might you be? My name is Cornelius Clutter, welcome to my adventure shop. Looking for an adventure? Of course you are. Why else would you be here? Well, you're in luck, young adventurer. I know of an adventure that's just starting that needs a few more people. Here, fill out this form. I'll explain it while you do.

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Weapons/Abilities:
Other:

The adventure will take place in a newly discovered land that hasn't been named yet, but is already having trouble. The society is very advanced, though not in the way that Earth is. This civilization uses magic, and the nearest equivalent to guns is bows. Their society has four reigning monarchs, as well as a ruling council and several smaller councils that check the power of the monarchs. The four monarchs are called the King of Hearts, the Queen of Diamonds, the Ace of Spades, and the Jack of Clubs. They rule four territories which are called Hearts, Diamonds, Spades, and Clubs. It seems that entire pieces of the land have dissolved into nothingness. The adventure's goal is to find out the cause and, if possible, stop it. Oh, you're done? Well then, let's have a look.

Name: Ellenar
Race: Elf
Appearance: Tall, about 6'4, athletic build, brown hair in the traditional elven style, green eyes, wears a tan shirt, tan pants, and a ranger cloak.
Personality: Cheerful, but when in danger, becomes icily calm
Backstory: Raised in a small elven village. At the age of five, he started receiving mage training. By the age of 50, he attained the rank of archmage. However, when he was around 400, a spell was cast on him that made him forget most of his repertoire of spells. Since then, he's trained with every weapon he could get his hands on, and even mastered a few.
Weapons/Abilities: He can use almost any weapon, but he usually carries a bow, two knives, a saber, and a sling. Can still use a few basic spells.
Other: Can play the flute, the harp, and the violin.

Well, looks good. The adventure party only needs 3 or 4 more people, and then you can set out. Have fun!

Name:Azalea Medina
Race: Human
Appearance: She has short brown hair with an olive colored skin and chocolate brown eyes. Her lips are the brightest pink. She is slim and has a dainty form. She looks like a teenage boy. She wears loose clothing and cloth over her lower face,
Personality: she is blunt and straight forward. she can be a little cruel, but it is by accident. She is friendly and likes to help, a healer at heart.
Backstory: her father trained every since she was young to be an assassin. She ran away at the age of 18 and goes around the lands looking for jobs to do,
Weapons/Abilities: She is a highly trained assassin. She uses darts and a blow gun. She carries a couple knives too. She can fist fight, but prefers distance with her targets.
Other: I want to try her acting like a guy as much as we can. please respect that.

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Raios Verdus
Race: Unknown (Looks like a human, but is obviously not one, nor is he an Elf.)
Appearance: Pale skin, green hair soft hair (spikes up slightly when in battle). Dresses in a slightly tattered shirt and pants covered by a robe. Lacks shoes, but his feet seem to be durable enough. Gray eyes (Changee green when in battle)
Personality: Kind of quiet and not always in there. Always thinking of something else, kind of space-cadet-ish. Yet becomes serious when there's a battle. When in a battle his persona completely changes into a determined and courageous warrior.
Backstory: "What? Who am I? When I found out, you'll be the first to know!"
Weapons/Abilities: Has twin daggers, and a longsword. Though he can only wield the long sword when he is serious. He's quick and light on his feet and is good at hiding; he can avoid most detection.
Other: He has a sweet-tooth, and doesn't like being called short or young.

L

Linkthekid

Name: Ted
Race: Human
Appearance: about 6' 1" with brown eyes and hair. He's tan and slender with a small scar on his right eyebrow. He wears a white hoodie (with an iron chest plate over it) and gray cargo pants.
Personality: Quiet/reserved
Backstory: Ted really doesn't have a backstory, but he is a kid with a weird sense of humor. He taught himself to read and write, and a lot of other things. Ted is simple and only talks when told to.
Weapons/Abilities: Sense he taught himself how to do basically everything, he can do a variety of things. Parkour, self-defense, and how to fight with all sorts of medieval and modern weapons. He is just a regular guy, but not at the same time. The only real ability he has is that he is sometimes really difficult to see. Even when he right in front of you, he just kinda looks like a blur.
Other: He doesn't talk like at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Accepted, but you might want to change his clothes to something that will withstand damage better than a hoodie.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Margyreth
Race: Half Elf
Appearance: He has long-ish black hair and jet black eyes. He is paler and strong and lean. He wears all black and a slim silver rapier on his belt.
Personality: Will be developed in the story
Backstory: He is a ******* child and hated by the Elves from his home village. His mother died trying to save his life and he is blamed for her murder. He's traveled the land alone, working, and at night he's the Rogue, a master thief.
Weapons/Abilities: Rapier, magic
Other: He's a bit of an alcoholic...

Last edited:

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
Name Adrian Aldrich
Age 20
Race human
Gender male
Appearance he stands a 6'1" and 255lbs his hair is shoulder length thick and dark brown almost black. His eyes are a pale silver and almond shaped. He is well muceled. He wears heavy banded leather armor and a steel helmet.
Personality he is hostile to strangers and even his closest friends don't know all about him because he is usually very quiet.
Back story he was conscripted young into the millitay where he found hi love for killing others. He deserted the army to strike our as a mercenary.
Weapons steel claymore sword an iron short sword and a banded iron shield
Other he is an expert mimic and if you aren't looking at him or the other person you can't tell who is talking

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Both accepted.))

(( Right, let's begin. We'll start in Telous, then go to the starting point of the adventure. If anyone's character is a first time adventurer, we'll have to spend a bit longer in Telous to buy their gear. If you have any questions, just ask.))

Ellenar walked into the Golden Swan, his magic bag slung over his shoulder. He went into the back room, and almost immediately, a server came. " Adventure party?" The server asked. " Yes." Ellenar responded. " They'll probably be hungry, so bring one of everything on the menu. Money is no object. Also, have someone show them here. I know how many copies of this room you have. I don't want my party getting lost." The server smiled and nodded. " Of course, sir." Then he walked out. Ellenar sighed. He hoped that nobody would be late. This was rather urgent, after all.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Margyreth comes in, and gravitates instantly to the bar. He sits and orders the largest size of the most alcoholic thing they have. He looks around and sees Ellenar. "You with the group?" He asks,

A short man walked into the bar with a long black cloak drawn around him with his hood up. He sighs seeing the place he was brought to, he didn't like bars. He didn't get his jobs here. He got it in the back alleys and hidden courtyards. He looks around heads to the bar, unsure what to do.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( He's in the back room, and it's an inn/restaurant, not a bar.))

A server sees the man and walks up to him. " If you're with the adventure party, follow me please." He shows the man to the back room, then goes back for Margyreth. " Are you with the adventure party sir?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Yes, I am." He nods.

((Most restaurants/inns had bars. Alcohol was very comment way back when))

The cloaked man stood in the doorway of the back room and looks to the only man their. He nods and goes sits in the shadows of the back.

((Many inns had a bar))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( I know. I said that because Mis called it a bar.))

" Then if you will follow me sir, I'll guide you to the room." The server says. He shows Mar to the back room.

Ellenar nods back to the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom