• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ADVENTURERS WANTED ( Apply Within.)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Welcome to the adventure shop. My name is Cornelius Clutter. What's that? You want to go on an adventure? Very well, fill in this form and I'll tell you about the one that's available right now.
Name:
Race:
Backstory:
Weapons:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

This adventure will be in a newly discovered land called Hyrule. There is a giant pig monster that must be defeated. I hear he has quite the stash.

Name: Liam
Backstory: Grew up in Alagaesia. Had as normal a life as one could have there.
Weapons: Sword, bow.
Strengths: Combat, cooking, small amount of magic.
Weaknesses: I can't sing to save my life, I also don't have much experience.

Excellent! We just need three more adventurers. You will meet with your party in Telous before you set off. The adventure is being led by Silvan Bregnest.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Hmmmm... sounds intelesting.

Name: Clarisse Manning (nicknamed Fang)
Race: Vampire
Backstory: Parents were killed trying to defeat Ganon. Now she's the last vampire in Hyrule. Taking revenge.
Weapons: Fists. Kunai. Fangs. Dark Magic.
Strengths: Physical strength, speed, and agility. Clever, if given time.
Weaknesses: Temper, occasional bloodlust, punch-first-ask-questions-later type, blonde moments, yells at anyone who acknowledges said blonde moments.

Hope she's acceptable. And she does NOT SPARKLE.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
((Can't think of any other character I could make mainly due to the fact that I'm sick, so I'll just use my main OC. Sorry :c ))

Name: Xer
Race: Vampire
Backstory: He lives in a mansion with his mother, The Scarlet Devil. He decided to adventure on his own for a bit and look around for conflicts needed to be resolved.
Weapons: Scarlet Sword, Fangs, Bow + Arrows.
Strengths: Speed, Flight, Sword Spell which summons The Scarlet Devil, Power when low on blood.
Weaknesses: Energy when low on blood, Being abused/hated for being a vampire, Need for blood.

Once again, sorry for not being creative lately..

Name: Marceren... I have no surname.
Race: I am a chimera, though I do have shape-shifting abilities.
Backstory: ... *looks at you strangely* I'm not from here... *refuses to say more*
Weapons: I usually transform when i want to fight. Claws, teeth, fire, horns. If I am trapped in my human form, I'll use my staff.
Strengths: Very strong, loyal, can shape-shift to a lion, red dragon, goat(as if that's useful) or human, as well as his normal form. Rarely speaks but for words of wisdom (or telling you to run).
Weaknesses: Can be harsh, knows nothing of human society, rarely speaks but for telling you to run(or words of wisdom...).

Name: Cornelius W. Griggs (Others call him Corn, initially to his infuriation, but he got used to it)
Race: Centaur
Backstory: Came from a planet within the vicinity of Betelgeuse 5, then something involving an Infinite Improbability Drive happened, and now here I am.
Weapons: Halberd, bow with five arrows (unfortunately has terrible accuracy), smallest of hatches that can barely be used for chopping a small piece of wood, and the basest of magic-- perhaps an illumination spell.
Strengths: Speed and intelligence
Weaknesses: Failure to use common sense, absolutely terrified of rabbits and particular shades of orange.

He has a scraggly beard. It needed to be said.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Viper Aldánya
Race: Elf
Backstory: An Assassin from Sylynar ((my own land)), she was chosen by her seven goddesses to bear their power. She controls the four elements, life, death, and time. She left because she wanted to explore other places. Can turn into a dragon, a fox, and a snake.
Weapons: knives, a sword, magic
Strengths: very fierce and agile. Knows her job and can blend into shadows.
Weaknesses: sometimes headstrong and arrogant

seems lagit XD

Age: unkown, looks 11 (he's like the little kid of the pack
Race: unkown, he forgot after years of shapeshifting
Backstory: ???
Weapons: toma hawk
Strengths: smart, can fit in small spaces, has REALLY good aim,
Weaknesses: getting startled, monsters, vampires and such(will make it interesting if the darkassasin gets in XD) he's not that "strong"

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(I'll use my frist characters if it is all right to have two)

Name:Will Hellk (and Glay)
Race: Human (and human)
Back Story: (T)he(y) travel the world writing an medical encyclopedia.
Wepons: A short swrod bow and buckler (both)
Strength (T)he(y) can adminster medical treatments. (Glay can paint) Will can play most flutes
Weekness: Will unable to clearly put his Ideas in to words while talking. (Glay is overall to curious)
() parts will be takeing out if not aproved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom