• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Adventure of Link Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I also used to have trouble on Ironknuckles. You should aim for their head, but don't let your guard down. Try not to get hit too much. One more tip, later on you will see blue Ironknuckles. Be more cautious around them, as they can shoot beams out of their sword.

Big Octo

=^)
Jump while slashing at them, it gives a slight knockback and just enough time to hit them again before they hit you.

always jump slash and if your having too mmuch trouble use your shield spell it gives you that little extra help that is sometimes needed

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
Thanks, everyone, for the tips on how to defeat Ironknuckles. I can now kill them with moderate ease, thanks to the tips gained via this thread.

But now I have a new problem: I've forgotten how to close a thread.:facepalm:

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
Thanks, everyone, for the tips on how to defeat Ironknuckles. I can now kill them with moderate ease, thanks to the tips gained via this thread.

But now I have a new problem: I've forgotten how to close a thread.:facepalm:
Correction: You never knew how to close a thread. It's a moderator action, contact one to have them close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom