• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Adventure of Link Need Help

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
So all the talk of Adventures of Link made me pull it out of my closet and put it in my DS, i have the GBA nintedo classics version. So this might sound stupid, but I seriously can't cast magic. I have the shield spell, and i bring up the menu, and no matter what buttons i push i can't cast the bloody thing. Dying to that Iron Knuckles 3 times now, I'd like to be able to use my shield to see if i can't get past it already.

What am I doing wrong? I don't remember having this issue before. Is it something about the DS? Because I remember using spells when it was on the GBA.

edit:

never mind i figured it out, i have to hit select after leaving the magic menu, now if i can only quit dying to the Iron knuckles before i get to the first boss lol. I finally got to him with almost no life and got a mace to the face and i was down.

Last edited:
Y

yahtzee713

A tip for the Iron Knuckles, jump attacks work marvels against them, and also watch where their shield is. If you don't have much health, use the Shield Spell against them, and you should be fine for the boss battle, just jump forwards and slash than move back in mid-air. Hope this helps.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Ya i've already gotten past first 3 temples now. I actually made it thru the entire 2nd temple with out a game over, i was proud of myself. 3rd temple took a few tries, till i just wandered around to east hyrule to level up, lvl 6 sword vs lvl 4 sword is a big difference. When i can 3 shot the red iron knuckles. The blue ones I can't seam to kill with out taking hits though. And the Blue Iron Knuckle boss was annoying, but mostly cause he kept walking off screen when I walk towards him. Need a break from zelda 2 before i tackle 4th temple, my DS is covered sweat now lol. (I exaggerate a bit)

I'm enjoying this game, but at the same time it makes me wanna snap my ds in half when ever i see red screen of The Return of Ganon

edit:

5 palaces down, one more before the great palace and much profanity

further edit:

now to the great palace, died, and apparently I still started back at the normal starting spot... i thought i was supposed to get to start again at the great palace. (maybe it matters that i hit save when i got there, hoping i could load from there, vs hitting continue?)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom